Rockets have struck a luxury hotel in Libya's capital, Tripoli, Reuters news agency reports.
The agency says Libya's internationally-backed government believes that renegade general Khalifa Haftar's forces, were responsible for the assault.
Pictures showing a room destroyed at the Rixos hotel, where legislators opposed to the general were meeting, were published by the interior ministry, says Reuters.
Haftar's troops have been attempting to seize Tripoli since early April, causing a massive humanitarian crisis.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- Yahya Jammeh accused of killing journalist
- Man shot 'because of skin colour' in Germany
- Boris Johnson is next UK Prime Minister
- US brings in new fast-track deportation rules
- Stray bullet kills Nigerian journalist covering clashes
- South Africa's anti-corruption chief lied under oath
- CIA spies sentenced to death' in Iran
- President 'bans national anthem being sung in his absence'
- Kenya's finance minister, top officials arrested for corruption
- Nigerian serviceman returns lost parcel full of cash
- England's seaside towns where young people might disappear
- Turkish nationals kidnapped in Nigeria's Kwara State
- The teenager whose murder was exploited for clicks
- British Airways suspends flights to Cairo
- Dangerous heatwave starts hitting US and Canada