After two successful editions, the Joy FM Corporate Jam has become a permanent feature on the entertainment calendar of corporate Ghana.
The ultimate corporate party has become that one event that gives workers the perfect environment and atmosphere to unwind after a stressful week.
The Joy FM Corporate Jam, if you ask those who have been a part of the fun, is that well-planned break that helps one to relax and make new friends in a holistic atmosphere.
The second edition of the event, in July this year, at the SOHO Bar inside the Marina Mall was choked with fun, music and dance by the hundreds who were in attendance.
That event had DJ Black and Sammy Forson behind the turntables doing what they do best while Nathaniel Attoh and Lexis Bill charged the atmosphere through the microphones. The Joy FM squad was also in attendance.
The 3rd of Joy FM Corporate Jam will bigger and better.
The ultimate corporate party returns to the SOHO Bar on Friday, November 9.
The night promises to be mega and the Team Joy (Joy FM) is more than prepared to give corporate Ghana a party of a lifetime.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Social media users list Top 5 Ghanaian players
Nursing aide gets 7 life terms for killing 7 elderly VA patients with insulin
Ghana to host African Swimming and Open Water championships
Chief breaks ground for multipurpose Nkawkaw Palace
Double whammy for Ghana in Old Mutual Amazing Voices
RTI Law is to empower citizens and to fight corruption – RTI Coalition
Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Victim recounts
Transgender Cameroonians jailed for 5 years
Dr Prince Hamid Armah: Exploring Akufo-Addo’s commitment to education; Policy, spending, and outcomes
Politicisation of security agencies cause of insecurity in the country- Sam George
Museveni takes oath for 6th term
Ghana has not done enough to get girls out of the streets – Development consultant
China’s population grows to 1.41 billion people
Uganda deploys troops ahead of Museveni inauguration
Banks cannot be blamed for not accepting new Voter ID cards – Association of Bankers
9-year-old boy dies after being ‘struck by lightning’ on football field