President Nana Akufo-Addo left Ghana on Sunday for a visit to the United Arab Emirates, Germany and the United Kingdom.
At the invitation of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, President Akufo-Addo is in Abu Dhabi for an official visit.
On Monday, 18th November, he will hold bilateral talks with the Crown Prince, with the aim of renewing and deepening the ties of co-operation and friendship between the two countries.
Also, at the invitation of Dr Angela Merkel, Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, the President will participate in the summit of the G20 Compact with Africa Countries, of which Ghana is a member.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday after which he will then travel to the United Kingdom for a private visit.
The President was accompanied by the Foreign Minister, officials of the Presidency and Foreign Ministry.
President Akufo-Addo will return to Ghana on Tuesday, 26th November, 2019.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor-General’s report
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Akonta Mining Limited has no permit to undertake any mining operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Minerals Commission
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- COCOBOD signs $1.13bn syndicated loan for 2022/2023 cocoa crop season
- Celebrities mourn Ekow Blankson
- Weija-Gbawe Assembly provides safe havens for displaced flood victims
- South Dayi MP donates items to support schools in district
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- Milovan Rajevac calls for Black Stars unity as World Cup looms
- Allow your partners to fondle your breasts in order to detect cancer earlier – Tepamanhene to women
- ‘There is no plan to ban Ghana’s cocoa’ – EU Ambassador
- Every passing day makes our economic situation worse – Mahama
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- BoG assures of cedi stability ahead of festive season in December
- Provident Insurance donates medical equipment to Princess Marie Louise Children’s Hospital
- Edmund Yirenkyi Fianko elected to ITU’s Radio Regulatory Board
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Illegal mining: Government has failed- Concerned citizen
- Live2Lead Leadership Conference by John Maxwell to be held in Ghana on Oct. 7