Audio By Carbonatix
The head electrician on the film set where Alec Baldwin accidentally shot dead cinematographer Halyna Hutchins last month is suing the actor and other crew members over the incident.
Serge Svetnoy, a friend of Hutchins, is alleging negligence that resulted in "severe emotional distress". He says the bullet narrowly missed him.
The authorities are still investigating the 21 October incident in New Mexico.
No criminal charges have been brought against anyone.

Assistant director Dave Halls has told investigators he failed to check all the rounds in the gun before handing it over to Mr Baldwin, according to a court document.
Mr Halls reportedly called out "cold gun" as he gave it to the actor, meaning he believed it to be safe.
A film director was also injured in the shooting on the set of the Western film Rust.
Mr Svetnoy's civil lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles. It names nearly two dozen defendants.
During a news conference on Wednesday, Mr Svetnoy, 63, said he had seen guns sitting unattended in the dirt a few days before the fatal shooting, adding that he had warned the people responsible for them.
His lawsuit alleges that on the day of the shooting he "felt a strange and terrifying whoosh of what felt like pressurised air", when the gun went off. He was struck by "discharge materials from the blast".
At the news conference, Mr Svetnoy said he had kneeled down to try to help Ms Hutchins.
Neither Mr Baldwin, 63, nor other defendants named in the lawsuit have so far publicly commented on the latest developments.
First responders and others react to Rust set death.
- Post
- Block
Status & visibility
VisibilityPublicPublishImmediatelyStick to the top of the blogPending reviewAuthorMove to trash
First responders and others react to Rust set death.
Latest Stories
-
I recommended Haruna and Muntaka for ministerial roles — Asiedu Nketia
17 minutes -
The Cost of Macroeconomic Stabilization: An Analysis of the Bank ofGhana’s 2025 Financial Deficit
25 minutes -
Haruna Iddrisu takes a subtle jibe at Asiedu Nketia’s ‘Thank You Tour’
35 minutes -
GSA, PTB donate 50 calibrated weighing scales to Techiman traders on World Metrology Day
1 hour -
US says temporary visa holders should leave to apply for Green Cards
1 hour -
Asiedu Nketia pledges stronger welfare support for former NDC executives
1 hour -
NDC parliamentary leadership reshuffle secured 2024 election victory – Asiedua Nketiah
3 hours -
Agbodza visits Adaklu-Helekpe mudslide victims, warns of more danger around mountain
3 hours -
TTAG urge government’s urgent action on recruitment and postings
3 hours -
World Vision Ghana brings joy to Wa West children with mass birthday celebration
3 hours -
Health Ministry announces mop-up exercise for validation and posting of health professionals
3 hours -
GoldBod wins community backing for responsible mining support program in Ashanti Region
3 hours -
Xenophobic attack: Why announce evacuation without preparation? – Minority caucus questions gov’t
3 hours -
Government failed Ghanaians in South Africa — Minority slams evacuation delay
3 hours -
Heavy downpour leaves Kaneshie, other parts of Accra flooded
3 hours