Arsenal extended their lead at the top of the Premier League to two points as goals from Serge Gnabry and Aaron Ramsey saw them to victory at Swansea.
After Tottenham and Chelsea drew, and Manchester United and Manchester City lost, the Gunners capitalised to maintain their early-season promise.
Teenager Gnabry slotted the opener after half-time and in-form Ramsey fired in to double the advantage.
Ben Davies volleyed home to give Swansea hope but Arsenal held on.
The result extends their club record of consecutive away wins to 12, while Swansea have now gone eight home games without a league win.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- Kwesi Yankah: Dear Ace Ankomah, the Birim River is gone
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Our leaders are either complicit or incompetent – Ken Ashigbey on galamsey
- I’m not expecting much from Hearts of Oak in Africa because of inconsistency – Amankwa Mireku
- We’re long past the state of emergency – Kofi Bentil on galamsey
- Elon Musk Twitter deal back on in surprise U-turn
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- I’m a record-breaker, but they hate to project it – Zahara says of critics
- I am grateful to Asantehene and other chiefs for protecting Dr. Bawumia – Nayiri
- Nigerian child killed in ‘bullet-proof’ charm test
- 95% of human trafficking survivors in shelter homes are Nigerians – Gender Ministry
- From the streets to Mandela’s feet – Zahara tells her story
- Small Scale Miners unhappy with Lands Ministry handling of Wontumi’s mining firm
- Livestream: PM Express discusses ‘Galamsey’
- The Countess of Wessex visits DRC to show urgent need to tackle sexual violence in conflict
- 843 KNUST Mastercard Foundation scholars benefit from short courses
- Your directive to SIGA D-G unnecessary – Clement Apaak tells Akufo-Addo