By virtue of winning the Head of House Task on Friday and surviving Eviction on Sunday, Vina became the first Amplified Housemate to be guaranteed a spot in the Final week.
She has a Save and Replace decision and in the event she does not opt to place herself on the firing line the same way Karen did when she was Head of House, she can safely consider herself one step closer to the big prize.
Since there’s only one eviction show left before the finale, Vina can use powers vested upon her as Head of House and secure a shot at the USD200 000 prize money.
Throughout her stay in the Big Brother House, Vina only dodged nominations once; that happened the first week when Housemates were reunited.
Other than that, she has been up for possible eviction each week the Heads House nominated but she had an opportunity to save herself and replace with Felicia, who was eventually evicted.
It would be expected for Vina to feel that – after all the emotional turmoil associated with Evictions – she deserves to get a shot at the big reward.
Credit: Big Brother Amplfied
- I asked Akufo-Addo to forgive me for opposing Bawumia as running mate – Ama Busia
- NDC party has now become lame – Dan Abodakpi
- Nigerian jailbreakers re-arrested in Ghana after crossing Volta River
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
- Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
- 7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
- ‘A tenant may be evicted for a month’s arrears’ – Rent Control
- 12 leading clubs confirm formation and format for breakaway Super League
- Second dose of Covid-19 vaccine can be taken 4 weeks after the deadline stated – GHS
Landlords who demand over 6 months rent advance from tenants could be jailed – Rent Control
2021 global food policy report: Rebuilding food systems after Covid-19
Dr Theresa Mannah-Blankson and Haruna Alhassan: Ghana’s post-pandemic Eurobond ‘success’
eTranzact secures Enhanced PSP license from BoG
Man remanded for defiling 3-year-old girl
Linda Dor stopover becomes hell for passengers as thieves raid VIP bus
Government interest costs on domestic borrowings fall again; T-Bills target also drops 6.6%
National Peace Council commends GAF for ensuring peace during elections 2020
Set aside 90-day jail term and fine me – Poloo to High Court
GNFS begins investigations into fire outbreak at Kumasi Central Market
Ablekuma South has created an enabling environment for business growth – Dr Vanderpuije
Thousands of people evacuated as wildfires spread across Table Mountain in Cape Town
1 dead, others missing after Santoor flood
Nigerian jailbreakers re-arrested in Ghana after crossing Volta River
More apprentices write COTVET exams in Bono Region