Ghana striker Caleb Ekuban is expected sign a three-year contract with Italian side Genoa according to footballghana.com.
This follows weeks of speculations over the player’s desire to leave Turkish outfit Trabzonspor this summer. It is understood Ekuban handed in a transfer request over the weekend to the Turkish Super Lig club.
Sources say the Italian club has reached an agreement with Trabzonspor for the transfer of the player for a fee believed to be in the region of 2.2 million euros.
The 27-year-old is expected to travel to Italy to undergo a medical ahead of the signing of the deal.
Caleb Ekuban has previously played for Chievo Verona as well as Leeds United.
- ‘I only met Godfred Dame to discuss Law School issues’ – Justice Dotse fights off Opuni bias claims
- Reckless driver in viral video fails to appear in court after falling sick
- I doubt impartiality of Justice Dotse; he should recuse himself – Opuni
- Court grants ‘Jesus Ahuofe’ ¢100k bail over Shatta Wale hoax shooting
- Sudan general declares state of emergency amid coup
- Auditor-General uncovers ¢44m worth of abandoned projects, completed projects not put to use across
- Renowned advertising personality, Torgbor Mensah passes on
- Thousands throng El-Wak stadium for Ghana Immigration Service screening
- Oyibi, Apollonia, Awoshie and other areas to experience power interruption
- We’ll settle the 2024 elections ‘anyway-anyhow’ – Afriyie Ankrah
Mali expels ECOWAS envoy amid pressure over polls
Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi’s parents living in Libya
Samsung heir Lee Jae-yong convicted and fined on drug charges
US calls for ‘unconditional return’ to civilian rule
‘Why I returned to Boko Haram and how I escaped’
Covid-19 vaccines: Paediatricians on frontlines of child jab plan
Covid-19: Don’t worry about touching door handles – GHS
Ghana to receive over 6.4 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines at the end of 2021 – GHS
Farmer, 38 jailed 15 years for incest
We did not thumbprint one million ballots – EC
Today’s front pages: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Man sues Apple for refusing to fix his iPhone
Farmer sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for defiling two siblings at Abordom
Japan’s Princess Mako marries boyfriend Kei Komuro
Afghan baby girl sold for $500 by starving family