The Chief Executive of the Silverstar Motors has been sentenced to a 21-day jail term for contempt.
Joy News' Dzifa Bampoh reported Nouhad Kal Moni failed to carry out a court order to replace a brand new vehicle for the plaintiff JG Sarpong & Co.
The case between the two companies is said to have begun in 2009 at the Commercial Court but ended up at the Supreme Court.
On 10th July 2014 the court ordered Silverstar Motors to replace a brand new vehicle but that order has not been complied with.
When the case was called Monday, Kal Moni was handed a 21-day jail term for contempt of court.
Myjoyonline.com will follow up for more on this…
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining firm in Samreboi
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- Police confirm another murder orchestrated by Mankessim suspects
- Trevor Noah is leaving ‘The Daily Show’
- Afghan blast kills 19 teenagers sitting practice exam
- Edmund Addo returns to Sheriff Tiraspol after botched summer transfer
- Chinese employer who allegedly slashed throat of Ghanaian employee to be arraigned today
- Elikem Asenath Naa Obiorkor Commey
- State TV off-air amid gunfire in Burkina Faso
- King Charles III: New coins featuring monarch’s portrait unveiled
- Africa’s biotechnology heroes celebrated on OFAB Day
- Queen Elizabeth II died of “old age” – Death certificate reveals
- Uganda gives green light to organ transplants
- Peace deal’ signed by Nigerian presidential rivals
- $100m of Ghana’s oil money unaccounted for – Minority raises alarm
- Mozambique police urges ‘knives and machetes’ war on jihadists
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 3 more people