A renewed and reformed CPP has continued with the revival of its organizational traditions with the holding of Family Conventions.
The CPP Leadership led by Hon Samia Yaba Nkrumah MP has commenced Regional CPP Family Conventions in the Volta Region on Thursday 19th January 2012.
The CPP leader is joined by 2nd Vice Chair Rodaline Imoru Ayarna, 3rd Vice Chair Oteng Anane, General Secretary Ivor Kobbina Greenstreet, National Organiser Abu Forgor, Acting National Youth Organiser Kadri Abdul Rauf, Deputy Organisers and a host of Regional and National Party functionaries.
The leadership will use the occasion to thank branch members in each region for their commitment and loyalty to the CPP and its great legacy.
Additionally the leaders will take reports first hand and seek to confirm any resignations in the Region.
The party will also roll out its successful “Friday Freedom Forum” programme to the regions.
The National Chairperson takes to the regions a message on the need for Internal Self Determination and Self Reliance.
The Team will be moving from the Volta Region to the Western Region, followed by the Central and Ashanti Regions by the end of the week. Other regions would follow.
Nii Armah Akomfrah
Director of Communication
- NSMQ 2021: When Prof Kaufmann was left speechless by Ketasco’s Bright Senyo
- As it happened: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Ketasco and Prempeh College battled for trophy
- Parliament rejects 2022 budget
- Playback: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Prempeh and Ketasco battle for trophy and glory
- NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College
- Speaker suspends sitting over Majority Caucus’ absence in the chamber
- You lament over 1.75% levy, but not paying taxes – Ofori-Atta to 60,000 professionals, others
- Police publish list of 5 wanted vehicles for flouting road regulations
- ‘BoG has lost focus’; it’s to be blamed for high lending rates – Togbe Afede
- Friends of missing Lands Commission staff besiege Asokwa District Court ahead of hearing
Join NDC’s presidential race if you are interested in being number 1 – John Boadu to Alban Bagbin
Livestream: Newsfile discusses Ghana’s energy sector debt
2022 budget is a complete break away from the politics of borrowing – Buaben Asamoa
Cargill commissions $13m cocoa processing plant expansion in Tema
NPP will not shy away from unpopular decisions – John Boadu
Speaker’s ruling on 2022 budget has no binding effect on Parliament – Majority Leader
The last time a national budget was rejected in Ghana
Majority stages walkout over approval of 2022 budget
We’ll not tolerate any disrespect from Speaker – Majority Leader after walkout
‘Parliament hasn’t constitutionally rejected our budget’ – K.T Hammond
Police prevents #FixTheCountry protestors from presenting petition on 2022 Budget to Parliament
Bank of Ghana signs historic MoU with Bank of Mauritius
279 Ghanaians, 107 foreigners arrested in a joint security operation in 5 regions of the North
NSMQ 2021: 6 things we learned as Presec fails back-to-back bid
Speaker committed to seeking the best interest of citizens