Cristiano Ronaldo is going to be the proud father of another set of boy and girl twins.
The Manchester United star took to Instagram on Thursday and shared the adorable video of his girlfriend, Georgina Rodríguez, and his four children announcing the gender of the newest tiny members of the family.
In the video shared to his more than 377 million followers, Ronaldo’s 11-year-old son, Cristiano Jr., and 4-year-old son, Mateo, hold one balloon while his 4-year-old daughters, Eva and Alana, hold another balloon.
Rodríguez, who can be heard in the background presumably filming the cuteness overload video, gives a quick countdown in Spanish before the kiddos pop the balloons.
The result? Lots of pink and blue confetti that had just about everyone ecstatic about the news, except Mateo.
Mateo appears to start crying at one point. Nevertheless, Ronaldo couldn’t have been more ecstatic. He captioned the post, “Where life begins and love never ends ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #blessed.”
The 36-year-old soccer star and Rodríguez announced back in October they were expecting twins. At the time, Ronaldo shared the news on Instagram with a pic of himself holding a sonogram as Rodríguez lay by his side.
He also offered a message to his soon-to-be-born twins: “Our hearts are full of love – we can’t wait to meet you.”
The newest boy and girl will be Ronaldo’s fifth and sixth kids. He and Rodríguez share Alana, while Ronaldo is also dad to twins, Eva and Mateo, as well as Ronaldo Jr.
- Parts of Accra flooded during Saturday’s rains
- I was once a victim of ‘juju’ attack – Yvonne Nelson
- The only time Gender Minister’s absence bothered Akufo-Addo was during E-Levy passage – Agbenyo laments social protection situation
- 7 fascinating facts about female masturbation that everyone should know
- Mbappe rejects Real Madrid and will renew with PSG!
- We’ll be in ‘dumsor’ if new capacity generation contract is not signed within 4 years – Kweku Awotwi
- Twitter users debate content of Black Sherif’s ‘Kwaku The Traveller’ video
- ‘God never said anywhere in the Bible our wives should take our surnames’ – Clergyman
- ‘I’m divorcing my wife because she’s late for everything’ – Man seeks advice on his marital issues
- One-year-old boy dies after being raped by 2 Russian soldiers, Ukraine says
Livestream: The Law discusses implications of invalid by-laws
Kwabena Afrifa Jnr: Colorblind
Tolon SHS temporarily closed down after fire outbreak at dormitory
Desist from capitalising on Nkoranza crisis for your own interests – Police warns
Exercise caution in your work to prevent loss of lives – IET urges engineers
‘Companies wanted to pay me less because I am an Ewe-speaking artist’ – Edem
Aggrieved NPP supporters in Aowin set party office on fire over constituency elections
29 cleared to contest NPP Volta Regional Executives elections
I have the grace of God but worked hard to achieve all I have – Scott Evans
‘I will urge Cheddar to bring more tigers; it’s a good idea to boost our tourism’ – A-Plus
Parts of Accra flooded during Saturday’s rains
Achimota Forest would have been an Ecotourism Park if NDC was in power – Jinapor
‘God never said anywhere in the Bible our wives should take our surnames’ – Clergyman
History will keep repeating itself until you change it
‘I’m divorcing my wife because she’s late for everything’ – Man seeks advice on his marital issues