President Trump’s campaign attorneys worked into the night attempting to justify the President’s baseless claims of widespread electoral fraud as Joe Biden edged into the lead.
In what may be a sign of how the campaign is viewing what could be its final hours, a source said they set up a hotline to take incoming calls about alleged voter fraud.
They even set up an entire room at their headquarters in Arlington dedicated to the hotline.
Despite the president’s insistence, there have been no legitimate allegations of widespread voter fraud in this race.
Trump has framed the vote counting process as a conspiracy to steal the election from him — and the hotline is further evidence of how his staff is trying to justify his claims after the fact.
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Turkey earthquakes: Christian Atsu found – Turkish media confirm
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Yul Edochie’s first wife threatens to sue actress over photoshopped image with Judy Austin
- Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital offers free treatment to former ‘NSMQ shark’
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- 5 SHS students fight for their life after dining hall roofing collapsed on them
- Don’t behave like Finance Ministry is your personal property – Kpebu tells Ofori-Atta over nonpayment of matured coupons
- Glory to God – Social media users rejoice after Christian Atsu found alive
- Put hefty taxes on alcohol, cigarettes to generate funds money to fight cancer
- Total household spending falls by 11% in 2022 – UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce survey
- NDC to consider reforms for selecting leaders in Parliament – National Council of Elders
- We want to make VAR interventions more understandable for spectators – Pierluigi Collina
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Mukwala nets brace as Kotoko run riot against Accra Lions
- Parliament resumes from recess today
- ‘You are free to sign DDEP is not the same as exemption’ – Dr Adu Anane Antwi
- Stonebwoy shares pictures of red carpet moments at 2023 Grammys
- Ghana Gas to build second Processing Plant; 1.5k jobs assured
- Remarkable progress with ongoing IMF programme is significant to recovery efforts; momentum must be sustained – Ofori-Atta
- The origin of Hiplife: How rapping in Twi ‘blew people’s minds’