Gospel minister Sarah Sings is a US-based Ghanaian songwriter and vocalist.
As a worship leader serving in Life Chapel International, Sarah has been privileged to witness the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and amazing miracles that take place in the presence of God through powerful praise and worship.
She is the next to take her turn on E vibes as she takes fans on her journey to stardom.
Sarah pours her heart and soul into her songs with the hopes of bringing encouragement, hope, joy and faith to everyone who listens to her music and experiences her ministrations
She will tell her story on E Vibes on JoyNews Saturday, January 7 at 8:30 am, Sunday at 10:30 am and also on Joy Prime at 4:30 pm on Saturday, January 7, 2023.
The E Vibes show strives to evoke memories through the setting of the interview and their rise, the memories they made on their way to the top with the hope that their unique stories will help shape the younger generation.
E Vibes is carefully designed to provide some quality time with selected personalities
Since taking off in November 2020, some of the biggest global icons in music, movies and the political space have been featured on the show by the exciting Becky who simply “got the Vibes”.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- IMF bailout to depend on government’s ability to achieve 55% of debt to GDP – Fitch
- Dr. Appiahene has never been a TESCON patron – Henry Boakye debunks claims
- International Forest Day: Connecting with ‘greens’, how West Africa’s decimated forests save us
- Appointment of NPP activist to EC board dangerous for our democracy – Alex Segbefia
- AfCOPS President files nomination to contest Muntaka at Asawase constituency
- Full text: Mahama’s speech on political financing in Ghana delivered at UPSA
- Mahama calls for the intensification of stakeholder efforts, engagement on NACAP
- Mahama recommends public funding of political parties bill to regulate political financing
- Ghana Chamber of Mines censures Golden Star attacks, worried over upsurge of violence against mines
- Ex-President Kufuor urges his scholars to exhibit high levels of integrity
- Boris Johnson clashes with MPs over Partygate denials
- Bolt donates to 2 institutions as part of CSR activities
- North Dayi health directorate holds 2022 annual performance review meeting
- Livestream: PM Express discusses EC’s neutrality
- FWSC working on linking salary to productivity – Benjamin Arthur
- ECG doesn’t have means to prove power theft – Lawyer