There will be no FA Cup replays during the 2020-21 season to “ease pressure” on the football calendar.
The competition will start with the extra preliminary around on 1 September and the final is due to be played at Wembley Stadium on 15 May 2021.
It has also been announced the Carabao Cup semi-finals will be one-legged.
The first round is scheduled for 5 September, while the next three rounds will be played on consecutive midweek dates from 15-16 September.
Fixtures for the 2020-21 English Football League (EFL) season will be released on 21 August with the Championship, League One and League Two all scheduled to start on 12 September.
BBC Sport understands Premier League fixtures will be announced next week.
FA Cup prize money has been halved from 2019-20 because of the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
The winners will receive £1.8m, down from £3.6m last season, in line with the 2017-18 campaign.
The draws for the FA Cup extra preliminary and preliminary rounds, and the EFL Cup first round, will be made on 18 August.
The EFL Cup final will take place at Wembley on 28 February 2021.
The EFL Trophy will start on 8-9 September with the Wembley final on 14 March.
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Football transfers: Kamaldeen Sulemana chooses Southampton over Everton
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Former UGSRC Veep vows to defeat John Dumelo in Ayawaso West NDC primaries
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Provide level-playing field for all presidential candidates – NPP founding member
- A fractured NPP cannot ‘Break the 8’ – Francis Addai-Nimoh
- Mahama Ayariga accuses military of killing 7 of his constituents
- Ghana and EU launch agribusiness platform to boost trade
- Patrick Owusu: Building an Excellent Life – The heart of a diligent fellow
- Debt exchange: Don’t argue with emotions – John Kumah to bondholders
- ‘Special Olympics’ organised for Police Depot 1 JHS, Dzorwulu Special School to bridge ‘special needs’ barrier
- D Jay shares new song ‘Morning Stress’
- Classroom Mothers: Nursing mother, 17, returns to school after childbirth
- ‘Kwabena Awuku will explain why he slapped me one day’ – Kobby Kyei
- Government starts construction of hostel facilities for head potters – Local Government Ministry
- The bizarre tale of Queen Victoria and the ‘stolen’ African boy prince
- Charity Yayra Adzam aka Lindavis
- NHIS medicines and service tariffs upwardly adjusted
- PayPal cuts 2,000 jobs as global economy weakens