FBNBank Ghana has announced the signing of the award-winning Reggae and Dancehall artiste Samini as the ambassador of its new product, ‘Quick Banking *894#’.
Samini will be featured in an integrated advertising campaign for the Quick Banking *894# product which will run on radio, print and online channels.
Africa1 Media, Samini’s management company expressed incredible excitement about FBNBank Ghana’s partnership with Samini.
The company was optimistic that the partnership will yield amazing results for both brands.
Samini who was thrilled about the partnership said that “FBNBank Ghana has a rich heritage of being a constant financial partner throughout its customers’ lives and I am thrilled to work in partnership with the bank.”
While stating that the product ambassadorial collaboration is sure to be a winner, Samini added, “more importantly, I urge you to patronize the platform to enjoy easy and simple banking.”
Quick Banking *894# is a mobile application that enables customers to conduct banking on their mobile phones wherever they are at any time.
In a statement, Victor Yaw Asante, FBNBank Ghana Managing Director was delighted that the bank partnered with Samini.
He noted that with a career spanning over twenty years and amassing multiple awards, the Samini brand has been instrumental in the growth of several brands.
Mr Asante was convinced that as Product Ambassador of ‘quick banking *894#’, Samini, will in no small measure contribute immense value to the FBNBank brand.
The FBNBank Ghana MD disclosed that the First Bank of Nigeria Limited subsidiary in Ghana is continuing its quest to endear the brand to its stakeholders in the Ghanaian market.
“This is because we take pride in being exclusively customer-centric and we go to great lengths to put the needs of our customers at the heart of our business. Our commitment is to set the gold standard of customer experience and excellence in financial services solutions.”
“Since 1894, our brand has developed a unique culture of making the people we serve our utmost priority and today, we reinforce our application of this culture, even as we provide unrivalled value to all our customers during this integrated advertising campaign and beyond.”
Mr. Victor Yaw Asante called on Ghanaians and businesses to take full advantage of FBNBank’s distinctive values and rich heritage which has made its brand a leading African brand and one of the most credible financial institutions on the globe.
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- My loss to Manny Pacquiao was deliberate – Joshua Clottey
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- Over 1000 dead as huge quake toppled buildings in Turkey and Syria while people slept
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Cedi continues recent gain against dollar; $1 now ¢10.40
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Government unlikely to pay ¢4.185bn 5-year bond maturing on February 6, 2023
- Accra-Tema Motorway no longer fits definition of motorway – NRSA
- SMEs without certification could lose out on ACFTA benefits – Trade Ministry warns
- Livestream: PM Express discusses DDEP and government’s trust deficit
- All set for Kwabena Kwabena’s ‘Vitamilk Love Night’ show on Feb. 11
- Non-participation in DDEP will prolong efforts to resolve current economic crisis – Ofori-Atta
- If you want to get the best out of your employee, compensate them – HR Instructor advises employers
- Sign up for debt exchange ahead of deadline – Ofori-Atta counsels bondholders
- Joy Entertainment Unpacked: Highlighting Guiltybeatz’s Grammys recognition
- DDEP will bring economic stability and growth – Finance Minister
- Ankaful inmates get medical supplies from Tobinco Pharmaceuticals
- Suame traders fume; resist planned demolition of market
- Jesse Morgan recruits Celestine Donkor for inspiring single, Wataban (Wings of God)
- Diaspora Girls’ Senior High School launches 20th anniversary celebration
- Legendary Agya Koo Nimo celebrated by Judahland Empire
- Italian-based Ghanaian on holidays allegedly murdered by neighbour