The International Advertising Association (IAA) is collaborating with CNN, Brand Finance, Women In Marketing and other supporting brands to host the 4th edition of its “Africa Rising” Leadership Conference to showcase thought-leadership and market insights from across Africa and the rest of the world.
The theme of the virtual event, “Africa to the World” draws attention to the need to dial up the significance of Brands as the engine of economic revival in Africa.
Joel Nettey, the first African to become the IAA’s Global President and Chairman, said “the pandemic has made the need for African countries to support the private sector and build strong, valuable brands and businesses, more urgent and important than ever. It is time for brands in Africa to stand up and show their resilience and relevance to consumers across the world”.
“We look forward to welcoming business leaders, from the Marketing, Advertising, PR and Media industries across African and the global marketing communications ecosystem to join us virtually as restrictions on travel and in person gatherings remain due to the COVID pandemic” he said.
Norkor Duah, IAA’s Vice-President & Area Director for Africa, said “The leadership of the IAA’s chapters across key markets on the African continent are working together to ensure the first virtual edition of our interactive regional conference makes a great impact”.
“We are excited to have support from CNN, a global leader in international news, to help deliver world class packaging and projection of the content that will emanate from this gathering of some of the most influential leaders in the marketing communications industry” she said.
The event will also see the exclusive launch of Brand Finance’s Top 150 Brands in Africa 2021 report and a wide range of keynote speakers and panelists from leading African and global brands including MTN, Standard Bank, Nielsen, LinkedIn, Google, Coca Cola, Mastercard, and many others.
The two-day Leadership conference comes off virtually on the 28th and 29th of September 2021.
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- If Funny Face and I get back together, you’d just be the fool – Vanessa mocks naysayers
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid
- We need to join forces in fighting deforestation in Ghana – German Ambassador urges government
- Photos from burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame
- Karpowership and TTU give Subri River Reserve life with tree planting exercise
- SDGs Advisory Unit partners with Forestry Commission to plant 1000 seedlings
- Sudan rivals agree 24-hour truce, Saudi Arabia says
- Burkina Faso offers bounty for 20 ‘wanted terrorists’
- Boy, 14, hired to animate Spider-Man film
- OSP’s invite should extend to current IMCIM members – Dr Ken Ashigbey
- I wish Ghana could be like Germany – Prof Frimpong-Boateng on Green Ghana project
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Ali Jihami of Ghandour Cosmetics wins coveted Marketing Icon of the Year Award again