Rapper Future is impressed with the vocal dexterity of Nigerian songstress Tems after featuring her on his hit single ‘Wait For U’.
Future sampled Tems’ live performance of her song Higher produced by Alt Jacobs.
In a series of posts on Twitter, the rapper revealed that the moment he heard the singer’s song it touched his soul.
“Even tho wait for u is a sample and not an original recording I still put Featuring @temsbaby if u wasn’t familiar with her work. Thank u Tems,(sic)” he wrote.
In a now-deleted tweet Future added “@temsbaby voice is amazing.”
This comes days after ‘Wait For U’ debut at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
The track also featured Canadian artiste, Drake.
It is the seventh track on Future’s new album, I Never Liked You.
While this is her first No.1, Tems had earlier debuted on the Hot 100 last year October, with her feature on Essence remix.
The hit song by Wizkid also featured Justin Bieber and peaked at No. 9 on the charts.
- Uneasy calm at WondaWorld Estates as wildlife officers move in to remove tigers
- Renowned American producer Timbaland reacts to Black Sherif’s Kwaku The Traveller
- Video of trainer playing with Cheddar’s tigers pops up
- 2 Nigerians arrested for attempting to kidnap a 5-year-old child
- Who is Kelvin Taylor? – Yvonne Nelson quizzes
- ‘My 2 tigers are to help boost tourism’ – Freedom Jacob Caesar
- Cheddar’s Tigers are well secured – Forestry Commission
- What the law says about keeping wild animals like tigers as pets in Ghana
- I took tramadol for confidence to approach my crush; I nearly died – 24-year-old man
- Ghana records $4.5bn remittances in 2021, places 2nd in Sub-Saharan Africa – World Bank
Ghana’s public debt hits ¢391bn as of quarter 1, 2022
Mariupol: Russia declares complete victory at Azovstal plant
Monkeypox: 80 cases confirmed in 11 countries, says WHO
Kwesi Arthur – the Akan rapper inspired by dreams
Nigeria’s facial scars: The last generation
‘Put our taxes to good use’ – Agbogbloshie traders urge AMA to desilt clogged drains
Deliver textbooks for basic schools before end of second semester – GNAT President tells goverment
Ministry of Education signs contract with Publishers Association to print textbooks for basic schools
Philip Kyeremanteng: Why Achimota Forest must be reserved
I went through proper procedures to acquire my tigers – Freedom Jacob Caesar
Tension simmers at UEW as Governing Council Chairman directs Registrar to proceed on leave
Nana Kojo Quaidoo: NPP internal elections – Akoto factor still gathering momentum in Upper East Region
U-17 WWCQ: Ghana beats Morocco 2-0 to claim first leg advantage
New Music: Kuami Eugene, Wendy Shay release new singles, Lojay features Chris Brown
Work to commence on Tumu-Han-Lawra Highway in June – UWR Minister