Musician, Elias Ewusi Essel, popularly known as Donzy Chaka and blogger Felix Adomako of ZionFelix.com fame have accused female showbiz personalities of being promiscuous.
A poll by the New York Times suggests journalism and media-related professions as one of the most promiscuous professions in the world.
Donzy and Zionfelix on Joy Prime’s Gee Spot with MzGee alluded to the findings and noted that the female celebrities were more promiscuous than the men in the industry.
“I am not promiscuous but when it comes to the occupation it is a 'Yes and No'. It is a general thing, it is not only showbiz, you can find promiscuity everywhere. I have friends who are not in showbiz but they also get girls to do the same thing to them,” the musician said.
“We are not gays, without the ladies we cannot be promiscuous,” Donzy who is out with a single titled ‘Devil’ told MzGee.
Zionfelix also alleged that actresses are the most promiscuous of all.
“This is a promiscuous occupation but I am not promiscuous. …The actresses are always glamorously dressed. They are always in our faces, posting five pictures every day on Instagram, everywhere red carpet, slaying so the big men always see the actress,” he said.
Zion believes strongly that actresses are prone to promiscuity than any other showbiz personalities. This assertion actress Victoria Lebene Mekpah also confirmed on the ‘Gee Spot’.
Gee Spot shows on Saturdays at 6.30pm on Joy Prime, DSTV 281.
Watch the video below:
- #FixTheCountry: How an IGP meet-up turned into a ‘Cabinet Meeting’, without the IGP – Convenor reveals
- Blunt and Blay: Real reason why the Church won’t allow a Muslim student to fast in a ‘Mission School’
- National security cloned #FixTheCountry protester’s mobile phone – Barker-Vormawor alleges
- #FixTheCountry organisers exhibited ‘bad faith’ during National Security meeting – Godfred Dame
- We tried to have children for about 10 years – Ebo Whyte’s wife recounts
- Akufo-Addo has not lived up to expectation – Kofi Bentil
- I have no regrets participating in ‘OccupyFlagstaffHouse’ protest – Kofi Bentil
- Vehicle towing cost to be borne by insurance industry – NIC Commissioner
- It’ll take time for government to get economy back on track – Kojo Oppong Nkrumah
- Benjamin Azamati qualifies for Tokyo Olympics 200m event
Collapsed gold mine kills at least 15 in Guinea
Mother’s Day: Your hard work will never go unrewarded – Lordina Mahama
AU Heads of States direct AfCFTA negotiations to be concluded by June
Electoral Commission has no beef with NDC – Bossman Asare
Joe Ligon: America’s ‘longest juvenile lifer’ on 68 years in prison
Gunmen kill seven police officers in Nigeria
China rocket debris ‘disintegrates over Indian Ocean’
Playback: Church service with Pastor Mensa Otabil
Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez v Billy Joe Saunders: Mexican wins with eighth-round stoppage
Benjamin Azamati qualifies for Tokyo Olympics 200m event
Ghana recorded 10,684 newborn jaundice cases in 2020
Takoradi Technical University establishes Cyber-security Centre
Covid-19 remains a threat to national security – Interior Minister
Armed robber nabbed in Tema
Driver arrested for robbery at Gindabor, 5 others on the run in Savannah Region