Wellness Coach and CEO of Ariel’s Haven, has admonished couples and individuals in a relationship to give gifts to their partners.
In an interview with Doreen Avio on Prime Morning, Monday, she revealed that gifting a partner in a relationship is the easiest way to spice up relationships, yet most people find it difficult to do so.
“Another way to spice up your relationship is by gifting your partner. It doesn’t have to be for a particular reason, like an anniversary or anything…just give,” she said.
She believes some little beliefs, including the mindset that the partner might reject the gift, contribute to boring relationships.
According to her, couples want the relationship to be perfectly okay but fail to initiate things that will strengthen the bond of their relationship.
“We feel if I do it, she will think…All these little beliefs prevent us from making the relationship what we ourselves want it to be. It’s like self-sabotage. You want the thing to be nice, yet the very things that will make the thing nice, you don’t want to do them,” she added.
Also, she stated that understanding the love language helps partners in the choice of gifts to give to each other as everybody has different love languages. She added that needs among couples should be met equally.
“Understand their love language. Try to meet their needs and they will also try to meet your needs. Relationships are a two-way thing,” she said.
The CEO of Ariel’s Haven also posited that prioritising the reasons for getaways in a relationship helps intensify the connection among couples, believing it is a way to draw them closer.
Ariel-the wellness coach, again stated that it is important to go on a getaway when there are conflicts within the relationship, saying that it helps solve misunderstandings.
Meanwhile, she believes that women gifting their husbands or boyfriends helps to spice up intimate relationships.
“It is nice for a woman to say, ‘I’m taking you out for dinner.’. It’s also a way of improving your intimacy, a way of spicing up your relationship. When your partner recognises you as a woman, you can begin spending money on the relationship.”
- Asamoah Gyan’s run, Bagbin’s dance and Black Stars fans’ clean-up as fans celebrate S. Korea win in style
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- MTN Ghana to deactivate over 5.7 million subscribers SIM cards
- ‘Council of State is receiving more money than the Food and Agric Ministry’ – Joe Jackson
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction
- Debate on 2023 budget begins today
- Malta Guinness takes over Mallam for 3rd edition of ‘Plastic Cleanup Campaign’
- Muster courage to speak truth to power – Bagbin tells Ofori-Atta
- ‘Maize prices to go up in March 2023’
- Juniors Wheelchair Tennis Training Camp comes off in Cape Coast
- Kolo Touré: Championship side Wigan Athletic appoint Ivory Coast great as manager
- Every Ghanaian owes over ¢15k with the current debt stock
- 98% of medical devices, disposables and equipment are imported – manufacturers & suppliers call for action
- Kantamanto fire: We are providing additional support – Police
- China Covid: Chinese TV censors shots of maskless World Cup fans
- Cities and Habitats (Rent-to-own) honoured at 14th Ghana Property Awards
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- EU commits €1m to strengthen operational capacity of Ghana Immigration Service
- Will Smith says bottled rage led him to slap Chris Rock at the Oscars
- Vodafone Business urges rural banks to leverage technology for business growth