Ghanaian artiste, Gyakie shared the official tracklist for her sophomore EP ‘My Diary’.
The highly anticipated 6-track EP is set for release on Friday, July 22, 2022.
The announcement of the tracklist revealed a feature collaboration with the Nigerian hitmaker, Davido.
Davido is the only artiste featured on the EP.
Just after the release of her two singles “Something” and most recently “For My Baby” which are both off her Sophomore Ep “My Diary”, Gyakie has been on the road promoting each song to an international audience.
This past weekend saw her juggle two international shows between in Europe in one night.
Weeks after her show in Berlin where she shared the stage with some of the biggest artists from Africa, Gyakie, on July 16, performed at the Ghana Party In The Park held in the UK.
Hours after, she performed alongside Tanzania’s superstar Diamond Platnumz at the Afro Matic Generation Live Concert in Germany.
The event was the first of its kind and gave fans the full experience of African music with performances including Freak De L’Afrique and Christian Bakotessa.
These performances by Gyakie endorses her musical footprint as a rising international artist. She was recently named Apple Music’s Rising Star of the month of July.
The “My Diary” EP, out Friday, is executive produced by Electro Mirror and has production credits from Altra Nova, iPappi, Soji, P Priime, Sosa, Jay Weathers and AJ.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor-General’s report
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana’s economy further within junk status
- Akonta Mining Limited has no permit to undertake any mining operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Minerals Commission
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- COCOBOD signs $1.13bn syndicated loan for 2022/2023 cocoa crop season
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- ‘There is no plan to ban Ghana’s cocoa’ – EU Ambassador
- Every passing day makes our economic situation worse – Mahama
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- BoG assures of cedi stability ahead of festive season in December
- Provident Insurance donates medical equipment to Princess Marie Louise Children’s Hospital
- Edmund Yirenkyi Fianko elected to ITU’s Radio Regulatory Board
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Illegal mining: Government has failed- Concerned citizen
- Live2Lead Leadership Conference by John Maxwell to be held in Ghana on Oct. 7
- Ghana joins in celebration of World Cerebral Palsy Day
- First-ever Food Systems Pavilion to be hosted at COP27 in Egypt
- Free SHS making a giant impact in the education sector – Education Minister
- Dr Ravi Prabhu appointed Director General ad interim of World Agroforestry
- GIS holds 6th Time Educators Conference
- Kingmakers of Pakyi No. 1 angry with Chief for allowing illegal mining activities to surge