Nigerian music producer and singer, Michael Collins Ajereh, known by his stage name, Don Jazzy has lost his mother.
The popular singer confirmed this in a post on his social media handles on Saturday morning.
According to him, his mother had battled cancer prior to her death.
He noted that despite the ailment, the mother was strong till the last minute.
The Mavins Records boss called for prayers for his family and the soul of his mother.
Don Jazzy described his deceased mother as a generous woman who was loved by everyone that ever met her.
The post reads, “I lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo. I am beyond devastated.”
“I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled cancer. I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life”.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Joana Addey: Yes, condom use is the solution
- My ‘Gift of God’ album is not centred around Ghanaian music lovers only – Shatta Wale
- Hawa Koomson opens Kasoa Championship
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua
- Challenging Heights rescues 24 more children from human trafficking
- Abuse of social media becoming a pervasive threat to democracy – Ayorkor Botchwey