Thriving rapper and singer, Black Sherif, says he does not smoke marijuana, regardless of how he talks about it in his songs.
He made this known in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz 103.9 FM, after he was asked if he actually smokes the herb based on how he features it in all of his popular songs.
In responding to the question, the “First Sermon” singer denied his love for the herb.
“No I don’t smoke. We only do that in the song but I don’t smoke”, he said.
He went on to state emphatically that, the fact that he speaks about marijuana in his songs, does not necessarily mean he is encouraging his fans to smoke.
“I don’t tell them to smoke through my song. I only do that in my song to burn the beat as a way to keep the song going”, he stressed.
Black Sherif released his latest single for the year titled “Kwaku The Traveller” last week Thursday.
The song has been on top of the charts, and that is not only in Ghana, but Nigeria and The Gambia as well.
He is hoping to chalk more milestone in the following months and years to come.
- Many still unable to buy ECG credit
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- Indonesia: At least 174 dead in football stadium crush
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- “We’re building a thriving tourism economy in Ghana” – Akufo-Addo
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- Marrying an older man meant I became a widow at 34
- Manchester City beat Manchester United in nine goal thriller
- SSNIT, other companies shut down Bawku office over security concerns
- Towards sustainable development of Africa’s upstream market…A Tullow Oil perspective
- Peg dollar for duty payments at least quarterly – GUTA to government
- Hearts of Oak appoints David Ocloo as assistant coach
- Be circumspect in your coverage of conflict – NMC tells radio stations in Bawku
- Thomas Partey scores stunning goal in Arsenal win over Tottenham
- CalBank commissions new ICT Lab for SDA Schools in Koforidua
- Sustainability requirements shouldn’t be a ruse to block our cocoa and coffee – Oppong Nkrumah
- CAF re-opens bids for AFCON 2025
- GCR affirms Ecobank Ghana rating at A+, outlook stable
- Bright Simons: GNPC fails in bogus defense of Genser sweetheart deal
- Today’s front pages: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th in world ranking – Bloomberg
- Anas Sulemana: The politics of galamsey from a political marketing perspective
- ECG conducting a system audit after technical challenge – General Manager
- Playback: The Probe discusses ECG’s system challenges