Songstress, Mzvee says she has been under pressure from family and fans to get married.
Speaking on Hitz FM on Friday, she disclosed that her mother intermittently reminds her of a promise she made to her that she will marry in her 20s.
According to her, she personally gets worried about not settling down yet.
“I never knew it will get to this point where when I post a picture someone can comment, you, be there don’t go and get married. So not pressure from the fans or people on social media alone but even personally that unconscious pressure that I never thought I will have,” she said.
The ‘Come and See My Moda’ hitmaker added that ‘my mum once in a while will call and say ‘it is your turn’ because all my sisters have… ’you told me 27, now you are 28.’ Then the next day she says ‘you told me 28 now you are 29’.”
Mzvee turned 30, on Thursday, June 23, 2022, and it appears the pressure is becoming unbearable.
“I won’t lie I get worried. The worry is there just that it is not that big,” she added.
Meanwhile, MzVee has released her latest album titled 10:30 to celebrate her 10th anniversary in the music industry. The release coincided with her 30th birthday celebration.
- Entrance exam saga: Your desire to be a lawyer doesn’t mean you have to become one – GBA President
- Organisers of ‘Aduru wo so’ walk caution Nana B against suspending Alan Kyerematen
- U20 Women’s World Cup: Ghana play Japan today in likely do-or-die mission
- Labianca case: GRA dissociates itself from Col. Damoah’s comments against Special Prosecutor
- List of Special Prosecutor’s ongoing investigations into alleged corruption
- Former Ashanti Regional Minister, Samuel Nuamah is dead
- GLC barring re-marking justified, argument against directive only emotional – GBA President
- Adorye’s statement is a mockery; we must condemn it – Farouk Aliu Mahama
- NPP flagbearership race: ‘The grassroots are yearning for Alan Kyerematen’ – Hopeson Adorye
- Sam George and wife renew vows after 10 years of marriage
Kotoko beat Panthers FC in pre-season freindly
Pharm.D house officers to halt housemanship on August 29 over clearance delays, salaries
This electricity tarrif is for hairdressers and vulcanisers – PURC boss on 27.15% increment
Sack Ofori-Atta, Agyemang Manu, Afriyie-Akoto – Kufuor Foundation CEO tells Akufo-Addo
Labianca case: ‘We’ll deal with anyone found culpable’ – GRA
Reduce number of ministers to 40 and save ¢6bn each year – IMANI Africa to government
Full text: Utility tariff increments announced by PURC
Free SHS: ‘Allow parents who are capable of paying to do so’ – Presbyterian Church to government
ECG begins repair works on transformers in Yilo and Manya Krobo municipalities
Electricity, water tariffs increased by 27.15%, 21.55% respectively; effective September 1
We’re committed to making Ghana safer – IGP reiterates as he receives new motorbikes
Let’s meet on stage – Mummy Dolarz challenges Big Ivy
Afrochella co-founder steps down following sexual harassment allegations
Cedi loses about ¢3.15 to dollar so far in 2022
Security agencies to permanently patrol river bodies to fight galamsey