Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale is apparently unhappy that his former “employee”, Bullgod, may have leaked the contents of his upcoming album, and so he is threatening to hit back at him.
The ‘Ayoo’ hitmaker has served notice that he will reveal what he says truly happened in relation to late artiste manager, Fennec Okyere’s murder.
In a post on Facebook, Shatta Wale said he is ready to tell any court what Bullgod told him about the murder Fennec Okyere.
He wrote “Bull Dog, since you are bringing out secrets, you will tell Ghanaians what happen to Fenicks (sic) Murder!! And I am not joking about this time!! I am ready to tell the court about what you told me about you and your men and how planned that foolish act, get ready. This Akufo Addo won’t give you a murder (sic) chance to be on our streets!!! Watch how this ends!!! You can’t fight time!!!”
This comes after Bullgod leaked what he claims is the list of artiste featuring on the tracks for Shatta Wale’s upcoming album ‘Gift of God’ (GOG) in their ongoing beef.
Fennec Okyere, who was the manager of the controversial musician, Kwaw Kese, was murdered at his Manet Gardens residence on the Spintex Road, Accra on Thursday, March 13 by unknown assailants. He died at age 31.
Following his death, Bullgod, born Lawrence Nana Asiama Hanson, was picked up by the Police Criminal Investigative Department (CID).
He was arrested in Kokomlemle, a suburb of Accra, as a suspect in the death of Fennec Okyere.
This was because Bullgod (then known as Bulldog) who had regular beefs with Fennec Okyere, had supposedly threatened him in an interview.
While on the police charge sheet Bullgod was to face the charge of conspiracy to commit murder, his plea was not taken.
In 2017, the Bullhaus Entertainment CEO was freed from charges relating to the alleged murder, with then Attorney-General, Gloria Akuffo saying the state was no longer interested in prosecuting Bulldog over the alleged murder of Fennec Okyere.
The then Attorney-General (AG), Gloria Akuffo had said that the state was no longer interested in prosecuting Lawrence Nana Asiama Hanson, aka Bulldog, over the alleged murder of Fennec Okyere.
This was contained in the AG’s advice on the case docket.
Meanwhile, Bullgod has consistently denied having a hand in Fennec Okyere’s murder. In a 2020 interview, he even claimed that the beef he had with the deceased was planned between them.
According to him, the jabs they threw at each other were aimed at promoting their artistes and also to remain relevant as managers.
In a 2022 interview on Hitz FM, he maintained his innocence adding that he never threatened Fennec Okyere despite their disagreements.
- Fuel prices to increase by 7%-13% from February 1, 2023 – IES
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- Gold for Oil deal: First consignment not enough for market – Research Analyst
- Police nab 4 over alleged robbery at Wassa Agona
- Stop National Cathedral project, cut-down government expenditure and leave our money alone -Nurses to government
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- NTDs in Ghana; Let’s act now, let’s act together, let’s invest in the fight!
- School placement for sale exposé: Culprits will be dealt with – Education Minister
- Dancers are footsoldiers of Afrobeats, their impact is huge – DWP Dance Academy US manager
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- Ahuofe Patri loses mother
- Don’t stop attending church because of my broken marriage – Osofo Kyiri Abosom tells congregation
- Managers of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall arrested for tax violations
- Let’s not abandon ‘Azonto’ genre in music – DWP Dance Academy US manager
- There is no coming back from this – Husband of Yellow Sisi Waakye seller
- Kwabena Kwabena celebrates Agya Koo Nimo on 92nd birthday
- Modernisation and harmonisation of regulatory frameworks critical for universal broadband coverage by 2030 – MTN Group CEO