Joy Entertainment wraps up its 2021 initiative ‘Celebrate’ with the celebration of highlife legend, Daddy Lumba.
Celebrate aims at throwing the spotlight on Ghanaian musicians across five of its traditional platforms and on their social media handles on a particular day.
Since its inception this year, Ghanaian musicians Kidi, Trigmatic, Kojo Antwi, Tagoe Sisters, and Reggie Rockstone have been celebrated in the first five editions.
Crowning Celebrate in a festive season to end the year couldn’t be better with any other than one of the pioneers of contemporary highlife music.
Born Charles Kwadwo Fosu, the highlife music crooner whose impeccable repertoire has endeared him to Ghanaians, finds himself in the spotlight on Friday, December 3.
All platforms of the Joy brands of the Multimedia Group Limited; Joy FM, Joy Prime, Joy News, and Hitz FM will lay songs of Daddy Lumba to celebrate him. Go mobile while catching up with all the fun via social media.
Be part of this grand celebration of the Legendary Daddy Lumba, by calling in on all our radio and TV shows on Friday, December 3, and request your most cherished Lumba song or simply share with the world, a DL memory, because during this festive season, “y3ntie obiaa”.
Celebrating all musicians, celebrating our music, celebrating Daddy Lumba. ‘Celebrate’, music for us by us.
Kindly follow Joy Entertainment on all social media platforms for updates and more info.
Joy Entertainment, We Are Large And In Charge.
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- Demand for dollars ease; BoG sold only $9.2m on spot market
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- Stonebwoy shares pictures of red carpet moments at 2023 Grammys
- Akufo-Addo donates cash, food items towards funeral of late Yagbonwura
- 60% of doctors are in Accra and Kumasi – Health Ministry
- 9 arrested in Atewa Forest for illegal mining
- Pencils of Promise commissions 197th classroom block
- Newmont Ahafo North Mining Project: Chiefs, youth groups appeal to government to apply state laws, warns WACAM
- Reshuffle is to reinvigorate government – Majority Leader
- Majority Leader stops taking fuel allocation in response to Ghana’s economic woes
- Digital Cooperation Organisation makes case for collaboration at LEAP in Saudi Arabia
- Asante Akim Marathon winner to compete in world cross country competition
- DDEP: Government commends bondholders who have tendered their bonds
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- Merqury Quaye to headline first DJ concert in Ghana on March 5
- Playback: One-on-one with Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- ‘The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want’ – Bagbin prays for Haruna Iddrisu and co
- Epixode hopes to be as big as Grammy winner Kabaka Pyramid ‘one day’