The husband of Joyce Blessing, popularly known as Dave Joy, has dismissed claims that the gospel musician was addressing him in a video that has gone viral.
In the video, the Adam Nana hitmaker was seen drinking while professing her love for a man she called Kwame.
Although the musician’s Management has stated that the video was meant for her husband, Dave Joy has come out to deny, adding that his name is Kwabena Adu Gyamfi, not Kwame.
He added that at the time, he and the singer had not yet separated as she still wore her wedding ring.
In a video shared on his Instagram page, Dave Joy stated that this is a past issue and he would have loved to not comment.
However, he believes it is best for him to distance himself from it because despite the claims by Joyce’s Management, the video was not meant for him.
This comes after fetish-priestess-turned evangelist, Nana Agradaa leaked a video of Joyce Blessing drinking alcohol.
The singer was seemingly drunk and professing her love for a man she called Kwame.
Nana Agradaa claimed the video is proof that the singer was cheating on her husband. She also called on all gospel musicians to distance themselves from Joyce Blessing.
But responding to the video, the singer’s Management called on the general public to ignore the video.
They noted that it is an old video of the musician addressing her husband, despite Nana Agradaa’s allegations.
“It is obvious that the intent of the circulation is to destroy her reputation. Management and her legal team have initiated investigations into this matter and the culprits shall certainly be held responsible.”
Dave Joy said but for their children, he may have gone along with the Management’s press statement.
He also, noted that although they are separated, they are not yet divorced.
He explained that their respective families are yet to perform the needed customary rites to formally call off the marriage and they are still in court seeking a divorce.
- Bob Menendez steps down as US Senate foreign relations chairman after indictment
- MohBad mourners teargassed at Nigeria’s Lekki toll gate after Lagos concert
- Ethiopian Prince Alemayehu’s lock of hair returned after 140 years in UK
- US senator Bob Menendez charged with bribery after wads of cash and gold bars found at home
- GPL 2023/24: Bofoakwa Tano score late to beat RTU at home
- Sudan war: Army chief Burhan claims he’s ready for peace talks
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest and OSP-Cecilia saga
- Former Bantama MP, Okyem Aboagye dead
- Mahama Ayariga condemns killing of 9 in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Inaki Williams scores and assists as Athletic Bilbao beat Alaves
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: BBC News journalist who was arrested by police speaks up
- Modern Floors products to be available in Northern Ghana soon – CEO
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG