Kanye West still isn’t happy that his daughter, North is on TikTok with the rapper now saying that Kim Kardashian has made some new allegations.
On Sunday, he took to Instagram to share a screenshot of him asking for Kim’s number, though it’s unclear who he’s texting, writing that “Kim accused me of putting a hit out on her.”
He also shared two screenshots between him and a person he says is Kim’s extended family member. “This is an example of Kim’s cousin agreeing with me about TikTok then proceeding to ask me for some Yeezys afterward,” Ye wrote in the caption.
Ye first called out Kim on Friday for letting North post on TikTok “against my will” in a now-deleted IG post. Kim quickly fired back on her IG Story, writing, “I am doing my best to protect our daughter while also allowing her to express her creativity in the medium that she wishes with adult supervision—because it brings her happiness.” She also called herself their children’s “main provider and caregiver,” which Kanye took offense to.
“What do you mean by the main provider?” he responded. He also pointed to the birthday incident with their daughter Chicago, where he’s previously claimed he wasn’t allowed to know where the party was. He even posted TikTok’s Guardians Guide, which outlines how kids can sign up for the app.
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Player Ratings: Black Stars beat Nicaragua in Spain
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Social media reacts to KT Hammond’s criticism of youth who hooted at Akufo-Addo
- “Very frustrating” – Asamoah Gyan on Black Stars midfielders not passing to strikers
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Full text: Ken Ofori-Atta’s statement on state of the economy
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- Cocoa farmers threaten to ‘smuggle’ product to Ivory Coast if producing price is not increased
- There’s no need for media editorial on galamsey – Aisha Huang’s lawyer
- Fatawu Issahaku needs more precision with his shooting – Otto Addo
- Africa Movie Academy Awards: ‘Borga’ tops nomination list, ‘Road To My Father’s Compound’ lands 5 nods
- Lands Ministry begins reclamation of degraded galamsey sites – NAELP Coordinator
- Kirani Ayat responds to the Ghana Tourism Authority
- “Economy is gradually on upswing despite numerous shocks” – Finance Minister
- Credit purchase challenges with prepaid metres being fixed – ECG
- 17 OMCs failed to pay taxes – Auditor-General’s Report
- Government meets fiscal deficit target of 5.3% of GDP, current expenditure contained
- Homes flooded in Kumasi after hours of rain
- Cocoa Syndication Loan to build strong buffer for cedi – Ofori Atta