Musician Sister Derby, has asked the general public to stop making comparisons between her boyfriend and her ex, rapper Medikal.
According to her, she and Medikal went their separate ways years ago and it is important for people to respect their decision.
Speaking in an interview on Accra FM, she stated that Medikal has moved on and is married and so has she.
“I know Medikal doesn’t like that and I don’t like it either. We have all moved on. I will ask Ghanaians to respect that. I am happy to have David in my life,” she said.
Sister Derby added that she does not want her new man to feel uncomfortable with people’s constant fixation on her past relationship and the comparisons.
She added that “people may think they look alike because of their broad shoulders and height but when you see him [David] in person, you will know they are not the same.”
This comes after Gospel artiste, Sonnie Badu left a comment under a post of Sister Derby and her new boo arriving at an event.
“He looks like Medikal” he wrote, with a laughing emoji.
This sparked many comments from the public who followed the Medikal and Sister Derby relationship and the subsequent breakup.
Meanwhile, the comment did not sit well with Medikal who pleaded to the public to let the past be the past.
“It’s been like how many years now ? Y’all no de fi move on ? smfh. Make my name rest small Abeg,” he tweeted.
- Kofi Adoma assaulted by unknown men at Old Ashongman
- Commonwealth Games: Joseph Paul Amoah wins bronze in men’s 200m event
- Fire outbreak in Kronum community in Ashanti, 1 trapped
- Commonwealth and Mensah Sarbah Hall clash: Persons found culpable will be sanctioned – UG Management
- Joseph Commey misses out on Commonwealth Games boxing gold after falling sick on fight eve
- Commonwealth and Mensah Sarbah clash: Police deployed to UG campus
- Commonwealth Games: Sports Minister asks for report on Ghana’s disqualification from men’s 4x100m
- 18-year-old dies in Kronum fire while attempting to salvage father’s property
- Akufo-Addo commissions North East RCC Administration block
- Getting rid of defaulting political parties by EC is in the right direction – CDD-Ghana
KNUST Senior High Old Students launch endowment fund to support alma mater
Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund tempering great expectations after holding off Bayer Leverkusen
5 SMEs begin business development training at Recycle Up! Ghana
Kronum-Afrancho fire: 18-year-old SHS student burnt to death
Ghanaians must apologize to Moesha Buduong – Efe Keyz
Parties at loggerheads must not be compelled to engage in ADR mediation – Martin Nwosu
Asogli State ushers in 2022 Te Za with hiking on Adaklu Mountain
‘Your footprints will remain indelible in North East’ – Nayiri applauds Akufo-Addo
Insurance Industry to launch 2022 nation-wide blood donation campaign on Aug 9
Women should be advocates for Alternative Disputes Resolution – Dr. Korang
MyHelp-YourHelp Foundation organises free health screening at Ashiaman
Akufo-Addo commissions North East YEA multipurpose office
University of Ghana set to hold public discussion on academic freedom
‘Breaking the 8’ is possible but requires unity, peace among all party members – Dr Adutwum
Ghana finish 7th as Nigeria storm to 4x100m gold in Commonwealth Games women’s relay