Lemonade Finance is a cross-border payment solution that enables Africans in the Diaspora to send money to Ghana and other African countries. The App is available on the iOS and Google Play Store.
On October 14, Lemonade Finance announced prolific actor and comedian, Dr Likee as a brand ambassador, alongside Deloris Frimpong Manso and John Dumelo.
Now, Lemonade Finance is delighted to present the one and only ‘Ras Nene’ in “Wo bεka nukrε”. A first in a series of ads from the company.
Dr Likee stays in his usual character of spreading joy and laughter to his audience.
Here, he brings his sharp wit and carefree character to a Chop Bar, hoping to eat and impress his long-time crush, Naomi. Spoiler alert! Thanks to Lemonade Finance, his Borga comes through.
You can watch the ad below:
Dolapo Omotoso, Online Community Manager for Lemonade Finance, who has quickly become Dr Likee’s biggest fan in-house had this to say about the ad and about working with his team.
“The way Dr Likee and his team have taken to bringing our vision to life, in their own unique way has been exciting to watch, he really is a fan favourite. ”
You can download Lemonade Finance by following Customers who use the code DRLIKEE during signup will get a $10, £10 or C$10 cashback when they send over $100, £100 or C$100 to someone in Ghana or any our other supported African countries.
In addition to this series of ads, the Lemonade Finance website now has a new look, improved functionality, more information and a dedicated page for Ghana.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Spain’s former King Juan Carlos wins partial immunity in ex-lover case
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa’s president in trouble
- PM Express Analysis: Paying more for Water & Electricity – A conversation with PURC Executive Secretary
- 2022 FIFA WC: Morocco takes charge of the African challenge after dumping Spain
- Public servants are justified in asking for increase in salaries – Minority Leader
- Police secures court remand for three persons involved in gold scam and robbery
- Banda Khalifa: The Manhyia Saga exemplifies a toxic work environment.
- Good Shepherd R/C JHS wins Junior Science and Maths Quiz 2022
- Masantewaa Emporium represents Ghana at Runway Dubai
- Ghana Muslim Mission commissions clinic for residents at Korle-Gonno
- Delay in speech development in children can be genetic – Speech therapist
- Tanzania to spend cash on schools instead of independence day
- Security guard gunned down on Tarkwa-Banso road
- Brosankro-Aprakukrom Murder: Bereaved families appeal to IGP