Most people argue movies are fictional and the writer’s imagination, however, you learn valuable lessons from them which go a long way to shape your life and how you live.
Such films are like the eclipse, they come once in a while and Jingles Jangle is one of such.
It is a story of a toymaker, Jeronicus Jangle whose apprentice, Gustafson betrayed him by stealing his book of inventions and his latest work, a talking robot (Diego).
Jeronicus Jangle, the great inventor and owner of Jangles and Things became a shadow of himself after this event.
Often people who are in a position to help the less privileged tend not to because they may be busy or just full of themselves.
Gustafson himself was an aspiring inventor. People never paid attention to his work, not even his master Jeronicus Jangle.
Many have lost their path in life due to this unfortunate situation. The gifts we receive are not for us and our families but the good of the multitude.
The last straw that broke the Camel’s back was the death of Jeronicus’ wife, Joanne. He lost his creative spark.
In life, a crisis may arise but it should not mark our end. How we respond and react will determine our survival rate.
A shop which was a delight of many became a pawnshop until the arrival of his granddaughter.
When Jenny and Edison fixed Buddy, his new work, he downplayed their efforts and the effectiveness of the machine.
Ms Johnston had to remind him to be positive again by telling him “I know about losing things, the magic is not in what you have lost, it is in what you still have.”
The year 2020 has been an interesting one. We’ve all lost something — jobs, relatives, relationships etc.
We’ve also had to deal with people who never saw our worth or were not ready to offer us the help needed for our growth.
Rise above and keep focus. Don’t turn into something you are not, based on these unpleasant experiences.
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Kwabena Agyepong welcomed back to NPP after 6 years suspension
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never received one – Coach
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
Social media users list Top 5 Ghanaian players
Fire guts new Kejetia Market
Protect Ghanaian businesses to aid job-oriented economic growth – Dr Kofi Amoah
Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
Operation Halt must be sustained, extended to tributaries of major rivers – Defence Minister
Akufo-Addo is not against mining, he is helping to improve it – Lands Minister
Pupils travel 3 hours barefoot on muddy road to school in Accra
Military not harassing legal miners – Dominic Nitiwul
2021 Wolves Cup to be launched on Wednesday
Israel: Hamas launches rocket attack on Tel Aviv
Military taskforce deployed to fight illegal mining facing local resistance – Defense Minister
Manchester City win Premier League title after Manchester United lose to Leicester
Soyuncu’s header gives Leicester win at Man Utd to hand Man City title
3 communities in Krachi East Municipality calls on government for portable water
3 police officers, others remanded for alleged secret burial