A traveller, believed to be in his 50s, who left Ho in the Volta Region to Kara in Togo to seek treatment, has died at a bus terminal.
The sad incident occurred at Tatale in the Northern Region Tuesday morning when the deceased was in the station waiting for a vehicle to continue his journey.
According to an eyewitness, they noticed the man was feeling discomfort and when they asked him he everything was okay with him, told them he was ill.
He explained to them that he was travelling to a treatment centre but only stopped at Tatale to pass the night.
A security officer also told Adom News the deceased complained of stomach ache and asked for a toilet facility.
The officer directed him to one, but along the way, he stopped to sit while complaining of severe dizziness.
The man on duty, who could not sit by him, returned to his post only to be called minutes later that his guest had slumped and was unresponsive.
A quick call was made to the ambulance service who confirmed him dead and transported him to the hospital.
The body has been deposited at the Tatale Hospital morgue awaiting autopsy and identification.
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Football transfers: Kamaldeen Sulemana chooses Southampton over Everton
- Former UGSRC Veep vows to defeat John Dumelo in Ayawaso West NDC primaries
- 3 teacher unions call on GES to halt emergency transfers
- Classroom Mothers: Nursing mother, 17, returns to school after childbirth
- ‘Kwabena Awuku will explain why he slapped me one day’ – Kobby Kyei
- Government starts construction of hostel facilities for head potters – Local Government Ministry
- The bizarre tale of Queen Victoria and the ‘stolen’ African boy prince
- Charity Yayra Adzam aka Lindavis
- NHIS medicines and service tariffs upwardly adjusted
- PayPal cuts 2,000 jobs as global economy weakens
- Daddy Lumba inspired me as a young producer – Appietus
- DDEP: Labour unions will meet to ‘advise ourselves’ – Angel Carbonu on pensions
- Ridge City signs agreement with Everton to become partner club
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Will Smith and Martin Lawrence returning for fourth ‘Bad Boys’ movie
- Domelevo yet to receive emoluments nearly 3 years after being ‘forced out’
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- Hubtel wins big at Ghana Fintech Awards 2022