Gospel musician, Nii Okai celebrated his 45th birthday with Revealing Jesus album.
He unveiled the project at a two hours event that took place at Alisa Hotel in Tema.
According to Pastor Nii Okai, the 8-track album includes the hit single “Kron”, “a revelation song from the book of Isaiah as was given to Yaa Okai, my wife and co-labourer, during one Night of Virtue session at the Hephzibah Christian Center” it is the first in the series and we are trusting God to be able to continue with the others.
The album launch was graced by media personnel, religious leaders, and notable figures such as Dr. Zenato Rawlings, Fifi Folson, Samuel Atta Mensah, Prophetess Odame Darkwa among others with Frema Adunyame as the MC of the night.
Revealing Jesus Album was birthed in 2020 during the lockdown, when the Lord in a single night gave several heavenly melodies put to varied scriptures from the book of Revelation, Nii Okai said.
From the inception of Nii Okai Ministries in 2003, (NOM) has developed into an international powerhouse that is touching the lives of many across the globe for the past 19 years.
It is recognized for its commitment to integrity, trustworthy approach to Ministry, charitable ventures, and devotion to spiritual maturity both in ministry and in the lives of God’s people worldwide.
Nii Okai Ministries has stood the test of time and continues to be an influential pillar, training and mentoring many young and emerging artistes in the gospel music space.
Nii Okai announced a big celebration for next year as he celebrates MOKOBE@20!
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- ‘I have given up on dating; guys do not take me seriously’ – Comedienne Jacinta
- My vehicle was set ablaze on Samatex premises – Wontumi alleges
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- Black Sherif didn’t lose BET, his nomination is a win – Reggie Rockstone
- Posterity will judge Akufo-Addo, other leaders meanly if galamsey fight is not won – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- It cost ₵200k to produce ‘Run For Your Wife’ play – George Quaye
- Halt PPP arrangement for a laboratory facility – Medical Laboratory Professionals tell government
- Nima Dreams: A documentary about how lack of infrastructure is affecting talent growth
- Opanin Kwadwo Taah (Alias Papa J. K.)
- Submit report on persons responsible for infractions in Auditor-General’s report – Akufo-Addo charges SIGA, A-G
- Gerald Akwasi Koranteng
- Criticism that BoG was too slow in dealing with inflation is unfair – Economist
- Stonebwoy to feature Kenya’s Khaligraph Jones in new single
- Black Sherif’s ‘Oh Paradise’ about late girlfriend gets fans emotional
- Don’t blame us for worsening inflation rate – BoG tells World Bank
- Blunt Thoughts: Losing from both ends – Our natural resources in crisis and our economy in tatters
- Total Mobile Money transactions fall by 2% year-on-year in August 2022; E-levy impact marginal
- IBAG to celebrate Insurance Brokers’ Awareness Month this October
- GRA locks up popular event center ‘Underbridge’
- NSMQ 2022: Competing schools arrive on KNUST campus ahead of prelims