Final contestants for season 4 of Adom TV’s highlife music talent reality show for children between the ages of 8 and 13, Nsoromma, have been unveiled.
Thirty (30) contestants were selected by the judges, Akosua Agyapong and Akwaboah, to compete for the top twelve after a tough nationwide audition.
After three weeks of competitive, yet captivating performances from the 30 contestants who battled their way out to make it to the main competition, twelve have been selected to begin the show.
The twelve contestants selected comprise 4 boys and 8 girls who are between the ages of 7 and 13 years.
They are Anita Anim, Daniel Antwi, Amanor Gideon, Samuel Sam, Doris Adjei, Francisca Adom, Hadassa Maame Afia Anku, Nhyira Akoto Afriyie, Keziah Adu, Lady Theodora Pascal, Lord-Noble Abbew Williams, and Precious Mbir.
The lucky contestants are ready and poised to thrill both judges and the audience in the coming weeks.
The final contestants were unveiled on Adom TV’s Badwam Ahosepe show.
The show is set to witness the first performance of its top 12 contestants this Sunday, 16th January, 2022 at the fantasy dome, Trade Fair.
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- T-bills auction: Government fails to meet target again; interest rates still surging
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- The IMF programme has been designed with an extension in mind – Prof Bokpin
- IMF deal: There is a lot of pain; government must first calm the market – Prof Bokpin
- Government should have called a national meeting before announcing 0.5% compensation reduction -Labour expert
- GIZ support: Over 400 young entrepreneurs receive startup tools to build and grow their business
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- From Eric’s Diary: A scammer’s hi
- Menstrual hygiene: NDC Volta Regional Women’s Wing distributes pads to Ketasco girls
- Pensioner Bondholders to resume picketing on Thursday
- MLGWUI encourages Bono returnees to become sustainable entrepreneurs after return home
- Member of Parliament Mustapha Ussif donates ambulance to Yizesi community
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- Build and entrench Ghana’s own policy credibility without IMF anchor – IEA to current and future governments
- We’re sorry for obnoxious statements about Christianity in history textbook – Ghana Authors & Publishers
- Luv Fm leads sanitary pad donation to girls in Amansie Central District
- Eastern Region: FDA steps up training for packaged water producers