The Central East Regional Police Command has arrested over 100 sex workers and suspected criminals at Kasoa in the Awutu Senya East Municipality of the Central Region.
The suspects were arrested at three separate nightclubs and other hideouts in the area.
The Regional Commander, ACP Oduro Amaning, who confirmed the arrest said while some suspects were smoking, others were engaged in other vices.
ACP Amaning explained that they are screening the suspects who are currently at the Kasoa Police Station with those found culpable will be arraigned.
He, however, urged parents and guardians to be on the lookout for their children and closely monitor their activities and the people they move with.
The Commander stressed that security in communities is a shared responsibility, hence citizens should not hesitate to report suspicious criminal activities for the appropriate actions to be taken.
- EC Chair and deputies file suit to halt impeachment proceedings
- We have moles amongst NPP MPs – Muntaka Mubarak
- GFA sacks Milovan Rajevac, management committee to be reconstituted
- Why Dede Ayew is trending on Twitter
- Persons without proof of Covid-19 vaccination will not enter Parliament – Speaker
- Three students of Ejisu SHTS stabbed in three separate incidents
- Mobile Money Association petitions Minority to reject E-levy
- Resignation of senior doctors at West Gonja Hospital sparks unrest among doctors
- Speaker has been asked to provide information on ambulance issue – Muntaka Mubarak
- Ghana loses over $2bn in taxes to undervaluation of gold exports
Management of artistes take more than ‘boys-boys’ – Sam George on Shatta-Burna Boy beef
Award-winning gospel artiste Yvonne Asamoah-Tawiah exalts God with artistic music video
Rice Millers and Peasant Farmers Associations plead for enforcing of benchmark value discount policy
Eric Oteng-Abayie and Kofi Amanor: Ghana in a policymakers’ trilemma? Why an innovative domestic revenue mobilisation is essential
Reduce revenue leakages at ports – Finance Minister charges Customs
Livestream: Government’s Townhall meeting on E-levy underway
UN pays tribute to ‘pioneering’ Ghanaian commander
ECOWAS to discuss Burkina Faso crisis on January 28
I withdrew my SSNIT funds to start a business but Covid-19 didn’t let me – Man recounts
Goldfields to help rebuild Apeatse
Statue of Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna erected at crash site on death anniversary
Ray J reacts to Kanye West’s suggestion of second Kim Kardashian sex tape
Vodafone Ɛɛkɔso promo rewards over 175,000 customers
New law to regulate transportation of explosives, mining industry in the offing – Akufo-Addo
Earning salary only manages poverty – Paul Mante