It was all fun and smiles at the forecourt of The Multimedia Group on Friday as hundreds of ladies trooped to the venue to be given a treat of their lives.
The ladies, courtesy of a male group, PamperDem GH, were given soothing massages, manicures, make-ups, drinks and comedy performances.
PamperDem GH, founded by Michael Wiafe, popularly known as Mic Gizo of Hitz FM, organized the event to ‘mesmerize’ women in Ghana.
According to Mic Gizo, it was time for the men to return the favour and pamper their ladies.
Organizers had expressed their desire to host ladies from PepperDem Ministeries, who generated a lot of controversies after they were reported to have said that women who cooked for their husband were slaves.
Well, it was a no-show for the PepperDem but Afia Pokua, the leader of the SugarDem GH, who had countered PepperDem, was seen at the event.
The ladies, after the massages, make-up sessions, took part in a dancing competition where they won prizes.
They were also treated to some rib-cracking comedy from ‘Ghana’s Comedy King’ DBK with a special appearance from rapper Edem and some Hitz FM presenters including Andy Dosty, Merqury Quaye and Dr Pounds.
- Social media reacts to KT Hammond’s criticism of youth who hooted at Akufo-Addo
- ‘I get only ¢47 as pension’ – Nkrumah’s bodyguard laments life after president’s death
- “Very frustrating” – Asamoah Gyan on Black Stars midfielders not passing to strikers
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- You can’t lead Ghana with your coconut heads – KT Hammond to those who booed Akufo-Addo
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- ‘I buy my own fuel’ – Deputy Tourism Minister
- The art exhibition that took Christian rituals literally brutal
- Measures implemented to contain cedi depreciation paying off – Government
- Merqury Republic calls for registration for 2022 Ghana DJ Clinic
- We’ll fast-track IMF negotiations to ensure key aspects of programme is captured in 2023 budget – Ofori-Atta
- KNUST Mastercard Foundation scholars urged to use social media to boost entrepreneurial activities
- Moussa Dadis Camara: Guinea’s ex-military ruler on trial over stadium massacre
- Ethiopia’s Tigray war: Satellite images capture troop build-up near Eritrea border
- $2.4 billion mobilised from 2022 Global Citizen Festival campaign – Vice President
- Joining UN Global Compact a step towards ensuring investor confidence – DBG CEO
- Araba Opoku inspires hope, beauty and satisfaction with Whispers Down The Lane exhibition
- Government’s sheer inability and total unpreparedness to enforce mining laws cause of ‘galamsey’ – OccupyGhana
- Roselyn Felli receives three nominations at NCA Awards 2022
- ‘Ghana is the No.1 tourism destination in West Africa’ – Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts & Culture
- Fitch downgrade unfortunate, further depresses our bonds on international market – Ofori-Atta
- DBG signs UN Global Compact, pledges to abide by 10 principles for sustainable business and governance
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5