Ghanaian rapper, Black Sherif and Jamaican dancehall artiste, Popcaan have a collaboration on the way.
Popcaan took to Instagram to share with fans a teaser of the song, giving them an insight into what they should expect.
Black Sherif was heard rapping in the seven-second snippet.
It is however unclear when the track will be released and the exact nature of the collaboration.
🇯🇲Jamaican reggae and dancehall singer Popcaan (@PopcaanMusic) has teased out his yet-to-be-released project with🇬🇭 Ghana’s Black Sherif via IG Stories. The duo were earlier seen chilling at the backstage of @BurnaBoy’s 🇬🇧UK concert 2 weeks ago. pic.twitter.com/8wXFQOczbe— Kenneth Awotwe Darko (@TheKennethDarko) July 26, 2022
The collaboration seemed to have happed when the duo got together in London last two weeks where they both performed at Burna Boy’s concert.
They were also seen having a good time backstage at the Nigerian artiste’s Kingston Upon Thames event.
This comes days after the ‘Second Sermon’ hitmaker repeatedly got praises from popular award-winning producer DJ Khaled.
The rapper took to his Instagram Stories on Tuesday, July 19, to share a screenshot of Black Sherif’s recent hit Kwaku The Traveller.
Later in the day, DJ Khaled posted a video of Black Sherif singing the hit Kwaku The Traveller when it was first released.
He called the song “music that touch(sic) your soul.”
During the weekend DJ Khaled shared a video of himself jamming to Kwaku The Traveller in his car while cruising through town.
- Kofi Adoma assaulted by unknown men at Old Ashongman
- Commonwealth Games: Joseph Paul Amoah wins bronze in men’s 200m event
- Fire outbreak in Kronum community in Ashanti, 1 trapped
- Commonwealth and Mensah Sarbah Hall clash: Persons found culpable will be sanctioned – UG Management
- Joseph Commey misses out on Commonwealth Games boxing gold after falling sick on fight eve
- Commonwealth and Mensah Sarbah clash: Police deployed to UG campus
- Commonwealth Games: Sports Minister asks for report on Ghana’s disqualification from men’s 4x100m
- 18-year-old dies in Kronum fire while attempting to salvage father’s property
- Akufo-Addo commissions North East RCC Administration block
- Getting rid of defaulting political parties by EC is in the right direction – CDD-Ghana
KNUST Senior High Old Students launch endowment fund to support alma mater
Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund tempering great expectations after holding off Bayer Leverkusen
5 SMEs begin business development training at Recycle Up! Ghana
Kronum-Afrancho fire: 18-year-old SHS student burnt to death
Ghanaians must apologize to Moesha Buduong – Efe Keyz
Parties at loggerheads must not be compelled to engage in ADR mediation – Martin Nwosu
Asogli State ushers in 2022 Te Za with hiking on Adaklu Mountain
‘Your footprints will remain indelible in North East’ – Nayiri applauds Akufo-Addo
Insurance Industry to launch 2022 nation-wide blood donation campaign on Aug 9
Women should be advocates for Alternative Disputes Resolution – Dr. Korang
MyHelp-YourHelp Foundation organises free health screening at Ashiaman
Akufo-Addo commissions North East YEA multipurpose office
University of Ghana set to hold public discussion on academic freedom
‘Breaking the 8’ is possible but requires unity, peace among all party members – Dr Adutwum
Ghana finish 7th as Nigeria storm to 4x100m gold in Commonwealth Games women’s relay