We are a very confused people. What room has organised religion in schools.
A good moral education coupled with civics are what our children need.
It’s education that teaches that it is not only wrong to steal it is a national abomination which is severely punishable.
As opposed to, stealing is a sin but if we confess, we’re forgiven.
Are you surprised at the level of corruption engulfing us?
Public schools have no business promoting Catholicism, Methodism, Presbyterianism.
The State must produce good citizens. Parents have the responsibility to lead their children to Christ, Muhammad Budha, Confucius etc.
In a republic and in a secular nation, informed and competent leadership will stop the confusion in our schools.
Wait till we (NCPP) come to power in 2024.
Free education will only happen in Community Public schools.
All former Mission schools will go back to their owners to run as private fee paying schools.
They will run the public curriculum but will be free to indulge in their religious activities.
Students who fail in moral education and civics will not progress to the next level in the education ladder.
Let me pause here.
Our manifesto which covers only, Education, Agriculture and Health will be out soon.
Watch out all thieves hiding behind religion to derail our progress to development.
Your end is near.
The author, Roland Ross Ewool Snr, is a born again Christian fundamentalist
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Livestream: PM Express discusses final deadline for debt exchange
- We request for total exemption in DDE – Individual Bondholders Forum insists
- Joy Entertainment partners Kwabena Kwabena for Love Night Concert
- Kweku Allotey: Why Alan Kyerematen is the grassroots people’s choice
- Galamsey: Teenager drowns in River Offin, another missing
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Build resilience at Ghana’s borders – Security Expert cautions Government
- Pay more attention to educational needs of deprived communities – Philanthropist tells Government
- International Needs Ghana commissions GH₵58K mechanical borehole at Nuaxorve
- NDC gives government 30 days to compensate victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon violence or…
- Stonebwoy talks Afrobeats, new album, Ghana’s popularity on The Breakfast Club
- Government rolls out National Rental Assistance Scheme to support low-income households
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Government commits GH¢30m into implementation of the National Rental Assistance Scheme
- Messi says World Cup trophy ‘called out’ to him