A World Cup semi-final play-off between Scotland and Ukraine in Glasgow originally scheduled for 24 March has been postponed, and the game is now likely to take place in June.
World football’s governing body Fifa has agreed to a request last week by the Ukrainian Football Association.
The winners of the semi-final at Hampden Park will face either Austria or Wales for a place in November’s World Cup finals in Qatar.
Ukrainian domestic football has been halted since the country was invaded by Russia on 24 February.
Russia has been suspended from all international football, and will not be able to take part in their scheduled play-off against Poland.
- Social media reacts to KT Hammond’s criticism of youth who hooted at Akufo-Addo
- ‘I get only ¢47 as pension’ – Nkrumah’s bodyguard laments life after president’s death
- “Very frustrating” – Asamoah Gyan on Black Stars midfielders not passing to strikers
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- You can’t lead Ghana with your coconut heads – KT Hammond to those who booed Akufo-Addo
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- The art exhibition that took Christian rituals literally brutal
- Moussa Dadis Camara: Guinea’s ex-military ruler on trial over stadium massacre
- Ethiopia’s Tigray war: Satellite images capture troop build-up near Eritrea border
- Joining UN Global Compact a step on the right path to ensuring investor confidence – DBG CEO
- Araba Opoku inspires hope, beauty and satisfaction from struggle in Whispers Down The Lane exhibition
- Roselyn Felli receives two nominations at NCA Awards 2022
- ‘Ghana is the No.1 tourism destination in West Africa’ – Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts & Culture
- Fitch downgrade unfortunate, further depresses our bonds on international market – Ofori-Atta
- DBG signs UN Global Compact, pledges to abide by 10 principles for sustainable business and governance
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5
- Liberia rice shortage causes panic-buying
- GTA boss names agency in copyright feud with Kirani Ayat, reveals how footage was obtained
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Black Stars’ poor performance and preparations for World Cup
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Asante Kotoko beat Nsoatreman in outstanding matchday 1 fixture
- Podcast: Are Black Stars ready for Qatar after friendlies against Brazil and Nicaragua?
- Ghana will transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia