Sudanese security officials have released an Al Jazeera TV network’s bureau chief who was arrested in a midnight raid two days ago.
El Musalmi El Kabbashi was arrested in Khartoum and reasons for his arrest have not been made public.
There were hundreds of arrests amid protests against a military takeover in Sudan.
The military ousted the civilian leaders and formed a new transitional council with new civilian officials.
- EC Chair and deputies file suit to halt impeachment proceedings
- We have moles amongst NPP MPs – Muntaka Mubarak
- GFA sacks Milovan Rajevac, management committee to be reconstituted
- Persons without proof of Covid-19 vaccination will not enter Parliament – Speaker
- E-Levy: We’ll pass it, Minority can’t do anything – Stephen Amoah
- Why Dede Ayew is trending on Twitter
- Three students of Ejisu SHTS stabbed in three separate incidents
- Mobile Money Association petitions Minority to reject E-levy
- Resignation of senior doctors at West Gonja Hospital sparks unrest among doctors
- Speaker has been asked to provide information on ambulance issue – Muntaka Mubarak
Vodafone Ɛɛkɔso promo rewards over 175,000 customers
New law to regulate transportation of explosives, mining industry in the offing – Akufo-Addo
Earning salary only manages poverty – Paul Mante
68.2% of households incomes decreased during peak of Covid -19 – GSS survey
Global Media Alliance bags IPR’s PR Consultancy of the Year Award
Access Bank staff support 12 schools with infrastructure and education materials
Nigerians sign petition to scrap English language test
Majorel enters Ghana, further consolidating its leading position in Africa
‘Andre and Jordan Ayew are still committed to the Black Stars’ – Fiifi Tackie
‘Household incomes incessantly reduced post-Covid-19’ – GSS
Biden to nominate first black woman to top US Court
Ghana is a key partner in deepening global, regional economic and security matters – US Secretary of State
Group re-appears with mats and pillows to picket Parliament over E-Levy
I spent 50% of my 8-year savings in 2 years – Family man recounts how he survived Covid-19
‘Ivory Coast is ready to challenge for 2023 AFCON’ – Patrice Beaumelle