He has vowed to take Ghana by storm with his musical dexterity.
True to that, the Ghanaian Afro-fusion musician has released his debut EP titled, Road to DND.
Supa Gaeta, known in real life as Solomon Boako Aggrey, started his music career in high school as a hobby.
The tracks on the Road to DND include, Amazing, Conversation, Fed Up, Working and Shut Up.
The remaining two on the EP are Crazy trade interlude and terminator 2.
His craft and style were heavily influenced by the late 90s and early 2000s hip-hop, RnB and Hiplife by listening to the likes of Aliyah, Bow Wow, B2K, Static Major of Playa, Pretty Ricky, Ofori Amposah, Kofi Nti and others.
With five years experience in the music industry, artiste’s craft and freestyles on social media has gotten industry giants like Mr Eazi, Kiss Daniels, Guiltybeatz, Jae5, Magnom Beats just to mention but a few, endorsing him
“It’s important for me to tell my story the best way through music – the good, bad and ugly,” Supa Gaeta said.
According to him, his new EP talks about his road to success and his experience as an upcoming artiste.
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- Ghana’s Cardinal Richard Baawobr dies in Rome at 63
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses appeal against Ghana in Oslo chancery building case
- Otto Addo picks Germany as favourite to win World Cup
- Ghana v South Korea: ‘Hunger’ amongst players making it difficult for me to make decisions – Otto Addo
- We have enough gold to exchange for oil – Deputy Energy Minister
- ‘It feels like it never left’ – Revitalized Hitz Skuul Reunion wins patrons’ hearts
- 2022 World Cup: Otto Addo wary of Son Heung-min threat ahead of South Korea clash
- 2022 World Cup: ‘We will see a passionate Black Stars against South Korea – Otto Addo
- Africa needs new strategic framework for industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- Ghanaian plastic surgeon awarded US President’s Volunteer Service Award
- 2022 World Cup: Black Stars enjoy morning walk ahead of South Korea clash
- YEA partners with Prisons Service to recruit 2000 personnel as Prison Office Assistants
- Teachers and students at Sandema embrace STEM Bootcamp
- Ghana’s domestic debt restructuring options: debt ‘haircut’, debt reprofiling or combination of both
- We can’t live in a world where dogs eat children
- Huawei signs global ITU pledge to connect 120 million people in remote areas to digital world
- Leo Ackon: A Christian perspective on Ghana’s current economic situation
- High Court to give judgement on Ato Essien, 2 others on December 1, 2022
- Crises of inequality – Eradicating injustice to ensure more inclusive, sustainable economy
- Behind the voice: An interview with TikTok’s text-to-speech actress
- Let’s work to maintain Ghana’s peace and security – Akufo-Addo
- 5 reasons why your married man won’t let you move on
- Qatar 2022: Clashes in Brussels after Morocco beat Belgium