Taxify has unveiled a campaign to give back to passengers across Accra when they use the transportation app.
Starting Monday, October 29, Taxify patrons get to enjoy a free 4th ride after every 3rd ride within a week. The campaign is part of Taxify’s broader efforts to promote its services and position itself as a city-friendly transportation option.
Taxify also said that this was part of its efforts to show support for the spirit of doggedness within the city of Accra.
“Accra is filled with strivers. People that never look back and never give up. We want to make mobility easier for these people and ensure that our value proposition remains that we are the best way to move across their cities,” the City Manager for Taxify, Nonso Onwuzulike was quoted in a statement.
“This promotion is our way of saying keep going forward in the direction of your hopes and dreams,” he noted.
The campaign which is expected to last till December, is already generating positive feedback from Taxify’s passengers.
— ewurama (@Rammie_x) October 25, 2018
Taxify is a leading European ride-hailing platform, connecting millions of passengers and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable. Taxify’s efficient and tech-enabled business model benefits both drivers who have to pay a smaller commission as well as passengers who end up paying less for their ride.
Founded by Markus Villig, Taxify launched in 2013. It is one of the fastest-growing ride-hailing platforms in Europe and Africa, with investors including Daimler, Didi Chuxing and Korelya Capital.
Taxify has more than 15 million users in over 25 countries globally.
- Bongo scandal: Assembly withdraws ¢187k from contractor’s bank account without permission
- Intelligence Bureau arrests man with 656 ATM cards at KIA
- Hushpuppi – the Instagram influencer and international fraudster
- Dortmund’s Otto Addo to be appointed Black Stars assistant coach
- ARB Apex Bank investigates how Bongo Assembly withdrew money from account without owner’s approval
- Rwandan court finds ‘Hotel Rwanda’ film hero guilty in terrorism case
- Police to amend charges against Rev. Owusu Bempah and four others
- Milovan Rajevac announcement imminent after government, GFA execs approval
- Why single people smell different
- ‘Sometimes players don’t like it’ – Pochettino reacts to subbing off Messi
7 detained final year students of Sawla SHS denied bail
Francis-Xavier shares life story as Village of Hope celebrates 25th Anniversary
Board of Directors for Ghana Water Company inaugurated
Ejura shootings: Affected families submit Right to Information request for Committee’s report to President, Interior Minister
We should allow political parties to sponsor nominees in Assembly elections – Dan Botwe
Majority of the 260 MMDCE nominees should be confirmed within 10 days – Dan Botwe
Women entrepreneurs dominate private sector – Study says
Consciously plan for your retirement – Axis Pension boss urges
Akufo-Addo not required to choose MMDCEs from recommended list, selection process was only to aid him – Nana B
Ace Power Promotions Return With 4 Title Fights In Accra October 16
Black Queens bounce back in victory over Cameroon
Access Bank’s ‘Business Startup Challenge’ launched
West Blue Consulting Founder, Valentina Mintah joins Board of Kuenyehia Trust for Contemporary Art
Playback: PM Express discusses MMDCE nominations
Police investigate shooting incident at Apenkwa that left one injured