Telecom company Tigo Ghana is promising patrons of the 2014 Joy FM Skuuls Reunion a day to remember as it will give away several exciting gifts including latest handsets and devices.
It will also set up tech zones to give patrons a feel of the latest devices and free Wi-Fi access to ensure real time updates for their selfies and social media updates.
In the run-up to the biggest alumni event in Ghana, Tigo has been running several promotions on radio and social media to bring the various secondary schools closer.
Through Tigo Cash also, alumni from various schools have been contributing towards their former schools.
As usual there will be good food and plenty to drink with great music from some of the top African DJs.
Saturday, 25th October, 2014 is the date for the most exciting experience this year which will be held at the Independence Square in Accra.
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- AFCON 2023Q: Antoine Semenyo nets last-ditch winner as Black Stars beat Angola
- Afenyo-Markin pleads for confirmation of ministerial nominees
- Ghana v Angola: Jordan Ayew, Kudus start as Chris Hughton era begins
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- Volta ECG reconnects Ho Airport, GRA, others after payments
- Ashaiman invasion: We have been commended for ridding town of criminals – DG of Armed Forces Public Affairs
- Afena-Gyan turns down Black Meteors invitation for AFCON qualifier against Algeria
- EcoZoil marks World Water Day with beach clean-up and public sensitisation exercises
- Increasing taxes not conditionality for IMF board approval – Dr. Ali Nkayea
- Government’s new tax measures are anti-business – Mark Aboagye
- Ghana is not poor, we are only being poorly managed – Dr. Ali-Nakyea
- Former MP files nomination with a vow to win back Daboya/Makarigu seat
- ECG’s swoop in Nungua District identifies 48 illegal connections
- Playback: PM Express discuss IMF Programme conditionalities
- I didn’t attend the seminary to become a Priest – Rev. Akua Boateng
- Ghana power firms reject move to restructure $1.4bn debt
- God’s Ministers key to national decision-making – New EC Board member
- Don’t expect normal procedures when the military is called into action – Brigadier Aggrey Quarshie
- Agric Minister woos rice investors in Thailand to Ghana
- ‘Ghana Today’ platform initiative is good but not enough – Executive Director of Penplusbytes
- I’m not disappointed ‘Downflat Remix’ wasn’t a hit – Kelvyn Boy
- Nyarko is a helpless romantic in new single ‘You’