* You can’t trap Mahama with a baby – Actress spills beans
* President opens largest greenhouse estate.
* $86.1m for armoured cars.
* Senior Minister tours Lavender Hill.
*Ghanaians should reject Mahama’s deceitful promises – Sammy Awuku.
*New register: EC saved GHc173m, cut bloating, reduced minors and foreigners.
*I’ll never denigrate Kufuor’s legacy – Pius Hadzide
*Awuku: You can’t trust indecisive Mahama with Ghana’s destiny.
*President commissions West Africa’s biggest greenhouse.
*NPP unveils manifesto launch committee.
*Seek permits before construction Ya-Na urges developers.
*Business proposals flood 1D1F secretariat.
*President opens 75 greenhouse farms…similar facilities up in Akomanda, Bawjiase
* Bawumia hails mobile money interoperability.
*Government to back SSGL to replicate waste treatment plants – Senior Minister.
* President Akufo-Addo commissions biggest greenhouse village
* 30 Ghanaian women in captivity in Iraq..their passports seized, made to work like robots
*Carlos begs Tema chiefs for forgiveness.
New Weekend Crusading Guide
*Ex. Auditor’s lies against UPSA VC falls flat as evidence expose his claims as bogus
*Akufo-Addo commissions 75 Greenhouses to boost local vegetable farming.
*New voters’ register..NDC demands independent audit
* Hit-and-run victim can’t walk again..needs support for new life
* Covid-19 restrictions, we’ll open schools at right time- Says Education Minister
*Let us be civil, our children are listening – Mahama tells NPP
*EC chairperson makes startling revelation: Minors, foreigners bloat new register
* Deal with grenade explosions – BPS urges national defence
* Over 50 shops owned by foreigners closed down
* 83 ‘banks’ suffered GHS 115.5m fraud in 2019 – BoG report
*NDC: We don’t trust EC to complie credible register
* Apart from GT. Accra, Central and Western regions, NPP likely to win if they stop NDC from getting 30% votes in Ashanti- Ben Ephson
* Rawlings in bed with NPP than NDC – Prof. Gyampo
* CHEAP! – Akufo-Addo steals Mahama’s greenhouse project and names it after himself
* Ghana Airports expose Jubilee House & Aviation Ministry as company describes gov’t Turkish deal on Kotoka as “unsolicited”
* EC Boss refuses to eat humble pie on register after getting notion into wasteful exercise
- Angry Ghanaian youth take #FixTheCountry protests to social media after court injunction
- Benjamin Azamati qualifies for Tokyo Olympics 200m event
- Ghana Month Series: Sunyani Traditional Area discounts Krontihene’s narration of historical facts
- Playback: Finance Minister addresses nation amidst #FixTheCountry protest
- #FixTheCountry: Mere speeches won’t cut it, people want something substantive – Protestors tell Finance Minister
- Electoral Commission has no beef with NDC – Bossman Asare
- #FixTheCountry: Bang your utensils, toot your horns on Sunday – Conveners announce format for virtual protest
- Government will address issues raised by #FixTheCountry conveners – Ofori-Atta
- #FixTheCountry convener’s claim of phone cloning false and baseless – Oppong Nkrumah
- #FixTheCountry: I’ve always supported the agenda since the beginning of my career – Sarkodie
Old students of Wesley Girls refute claims of banning a specific religious group from fasting
Abdul Karim Ibrahim: #FixTheCountry – Governance is not a bride, we refuse to be in-laws to the political class
Real Madrid miss chance to go top after Sevilla draw
Juventus drop out of top four after Milan defeat
Statement attributable to the Spokesperson for the Sec.-Gen. – on the death of Lt. Gen. Erskine – first UNIFIL Force Commander
Man Utd comeback at Aston Villa keeps Man City waiting on title
Francis-Xavier Sosu: CNN interview – Akufo-Addo lied or has lost touch with reality in Ghana
Cinco de Mayo, marked in Ghana with La Cocina Mexicana
Queen mothers lobby for appointment of female as Kwaebibrem MCE
#FixTheCountry: If all we need is patience, then government is misreading our demand – Barker-Vormawor
Let us #FixTheCountryTogether – Ofori-Atta urges Ghanaians
2020 Election petition: We paid our lawyers well to do a good job – Bossman Asare
Residents, students in Yapei displaced after rainstorm
Government will address issues raised by #FixTheCountry conveners – Ofori-Atta
Let’s ignite the spirit of nation building- NCCE to Ghanaians