Another video of Sylvester Ofori and Barbara Tommey has emerged on the internet.
Unlike the first which showed a loving couple during their wedding ceremony, this video reveals the abuse and death threats Barbara received from her estranged husband.
From the video, Barbara and her siblings had gone to her marital home to retrieve some documents.
However, the peaceable mission turned violent after, Sylvester had attacked Barbara in the process even in the presence of her siblings.
Her enraged brother had stepped in and restrained Ofori from doing any more harm to Barbara, keeping him away from her the whole time.
In the ensuing argument, Barbara’s brother accused Sylvester of being a fake man of God. Ofori in response called Barbara a witch, and told Barbara’s brother angrily: “If I don’t kill your sister then I am fake.”
Barbara was told to report the matter to the police, but she refused, saying she didn’t want to “escalate the issue” any further.
Unfortunately, a few days later, Sylvester carried out his threat when he shot and killed Barbara Tommey several times in front of her place of work.
The heinous crime was recorded on surveillance cameras on the building.
Sylvester is currently in police custody and is facing charges of first degree murder.
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers