Another video of Sylvester Ofori and Barbara Tommey has emerged on the internet.
Unlike the first which showed a loving couple during their wedding ceremony, this video reveals the abuse and death threats Barbara received from her estranged husband.
From the video, Barbara and her siblings had gone to her marital home to retrieve some documents.
However, the peaceable mission turned violent after, Sylvester had attacked Barbara in the process even in the presence of her siblings.
Her enraged brother had stepped in and restrained Ofori from doing any more harm to Barbara, keeping him away from her the whole time.
In the ensuing argument, Barbara’s brother accused Sylvester of being a fake man of God. Ofori in response called Barbara a witch, and told Barbara’s brother angrily: “If I don’t kill your sister then I am fake.”
Barbara was told to report the matter to the police, but she refused, saying she didn’t want to “escalate the issue” any further.
Unfortunately, a few days later, Sylvester carried out his threat when he shot and killed Barbara Tommey several times in front of her place of work.
The heinous crime was recorded on surveillance cameras on the building.
Sylvester is currently in police custody and is facing charges of first degree murder.
- Playback: Akufo-Addo delivers 25th address on measures taken against Covid-19
- Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
- Taskforce destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Full text: Akufo-Addo’s 25th address on measures to deal with Covid-19 pandemic
- African Ministers of Health endorse and support Africa Common Position on Covid-19 passport
- Hologram, QR Code to authenticate full vaccination status of Ghanaians
1975 Sekondi College year group visits alma mater
Authorities of Cape Coast School for the Deaf and Blind appeal for infrastructural support
Classroom block for Islamic School commissioned in Akatsi North
DR Congo: 30 sentenced to death over anti-police clashes
PPP backs calls for independent probe into alleged assault of Caleb Kudah
Bawumia endorses Ghana’s candidate for Commonwealth Youth Council
Livestream: 5th edition Ghana CEO Summit
Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
GIPC hints of 5 years tax holidays for aquaculture investors
PharmAccess’ Dr Maxwell Antwi appointed to UHC2030 Advisory Group
Assault on journalists: Media Groups call for restructuring of National Security agency among others
Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
Miss Universe contestants unveil protest messages in politically charged pageant
Galamsey: Desilting and dredging of the Offin river underway
Enhance babies’ food with micronutrient powder – Nutrition Officer