Nigerian music star, Ayodeji Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has welcomed his second child with a US-based lady.
The baby boy reportedly arrived at a US hospital and has been named Ibrahim Ayodeji Balogun making him the singer’s second baby from two different mothers.
Wizkid has a five-year-old son named Boluwatife Balogun with a Nigerian baby mama, Olorunishola Ogudugu.
According to an exclusive report by Linda Ikeji, the yet-to-be identified lady is close friend of American Reality TV personality, Natalie Nunn.
The singer’s babymama uses the instagram handle @bluediamond224 while her bio describes her as “Proud MOM and Guineanbarbie.”
It was Natalie who gave away details about the baby in several twitter and instagram posts (see below).
Meanwhile, enquiries has been sent to Wizkid and his manager, Sunday Are for confirmation but a response was still being expected as at time of compiling this report.
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- AFCON 2023Q: Antoine Semenyo nets last-ditch winner as Black Stars beat Angola
- Afenyo-Markin pleads for confirmation of ministerial nominees
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- Ghana v Angola: Jordan Ayew, Kudus start as Chris Hughton era begins
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- Ashaiman invasion: We have been commended for ridding town of criminals – DG of Armed Forces Public Affairs
- Volta ECG reconnects Ho Airport, GRA, others after payments
- Afena-Gyan turns down Black Meteors invitation for AFCON qualifier against Algeria
- Government needs to block revenue leakages -Prof. Ebo Turkson
- Ghana should move beyond using tax incentives to attract investment – Prof. Turkson
- New tax measures deepening the tax net, not widening it – Dr. Ali Nakyea
- EcoZoil marks World Water Day with beach clean-up and public sensitisation exercises
- Increasing taxes not conditionality for IMF board approval – Dr. Ali Nkayea
- Government’s new tax measures are anti-business – Mark Aboagye
- Ghana is not poor, we are only being poorly managed – Dr. Ali-Nakyea
- Former MP files nomination with a vow to win back Daboya/Makarigu seat
- ECG’s swoop in Nungua District identifies 48 illegal connections
- Playback: PM Express discuss IMF Programme conditionalities
- I didn’t attend the seminary to become a Priest – Rev. Akua Boateng
- Ghana power firms reject move to restructure $1.4bn debt
- God’s Ministers key to national decision-making – New EC Board member
- Don’t expect normal procedures when the military is called into action – Brigadier Aggrey Quarshie
- Agric Minister woos rice investors in Thailand to Ghana