A woman believed to be in her 40s has been found dead in a bus she was traveling in from Kumasi to Bole.
According to an eyewitness, the deceased traveled with her two children in the bus with registration number GS 5264-20.
The passengers on the bus assumed she was asleep during the journey.
Upon reaching their destination, Bole, one of her children went to wake his mother up. But the mother was not responding, he, therefore, sought help from the driver.
A police escort and the driver of the bus tried to wake up the lady, but to no avail.
They made a stop at the Bole Police Station where she was declared dead. Her remains was then deposited at the Bole District Hospital for autopsy.
Meanwhile, the body has been released to the family for burial in accordance with Islamic rites.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Essipong: The Decaying Sports Stadium
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- National Cathedral: We need $100m to import steel for work to proceed – Dr Opoku Mensah
- Ama Ata Aidoo’s iconic 1987 interview that shook the world
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- Supreme Court verdict sets the rule clear going forward – Daniel Domelevo
- I have no regret serving as Auditor-General – Yao Domelevo
- It’s better late than never – Domelevo rejoices over Supreme Court ruling against forced leave
- EC sets June 27 for Assin North by-election
- 2023 AfroSport Summit: LaLiga joins conference for second straight year
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Tighten rules of Public Financial Management Act to cut budget deficit – Terkper
- Adanwomasehene inaugurates 3-unit classroom block for Adanwomase R/C Primary
- Ghana to fully digitize GMet weather observation system
- Climate Change Talks: Loss and Damage Fund and GST take centre stage as AGN strategises for Bonn SB58
- Simon Wilberforce Kwami Tsadidey
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- ATL is official fabric sponsor at Kumasi Fashion Week 2023
- PFAG provides clarity on Yussif Chibsah’s ‘King Faisal player bribe comments’