Two-year-old Ama Kruwa has gone missing after going for a play date on Thursday afternoon.
An aunt of the girl, Abena Adowa reported the incident to the Asankragua Police Command at Amenfi West District of the Western Region after steps to locate her proved futile.
According her, Ama Kruwa left with some other children to go play in a nearby house after eating.
After completing her chores at 4 pm, she decided to go for the two-year-old to have dinner but was told Ama Kruwa had left, saying she was returning home.
“I was with her during the day. She was asleep till 2 pm where after, I gave her lunch. After eating, the children said they were going to play. So I went back into the kitchen to finish my chores.
“So when I finished cooking, I went to call her but the woman whose house they went to told me there were two boys playing when she arrived. So I asked one of the boys and he said Kruwa told them she was returning home.
“But he said he saw her and another child playing under the orange tree,” she narrated.
She noted that family relatives have since searched for her but to no avail.
Speaking to AdomNews correspondent, Boah Augustine, she feared that young Ama Kruwa may have been abducted to be used for rituals.
Adding that the two-year-old is unable to travel far distance because of a leg disability.
She is, therefore, pleading with the general public to provide the police with information on her whereabouts.
- Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
- Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
- Bawumia, NPP and NDC bigwigs mourn with Jospong CEO
- National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
- Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
- Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
- National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
- Over 1000 Nigeriens repatriated – Gender Ministry
- Man found dead on a farm after going missing
- All issues raised about National Cathedral will be addressed – Dr John Kumah
KNUST School of Veterinary Medicine organises maiden animal welfare seminar
GhIE President calls for construction of durable road transport systems in Ghana
BoG, CSA to collaborate to fight cyber threats
Ukraine war: UK joins ban on imports of Russian gold
Semenya slams ‘cowards’ leading African athletics over DSD stance
Nigerian Ife head: Why UK police are holding a priceless sculpture
At least 17 found dead in South Africa nightclub
Livestream: Virtual Service with Pastor Mensa Otabil
Bawumia, NPP and NDC bigwigs mourn with Jospong CEO
Man found dead on a farm after going missing
Fire guts 10-bedroom house at Dwase-Praso
2022 MTN FA Cup final: the five key players to watch
Take steps to prevent torture during operations – CHRAJ to Security Agencies
Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
Make youth development in peace a priority – UN Peace Ambassador to African leaders