Audio By Carbonatix
Many foreign investors in the tourism industry are taking advantage of Ghana’s celebration of 50 years of nationhood and the upcoming CAN 2008 fiesta to pump in more money into the economy by way of establishing new ventures or expanding old ones.
Dynasty Ghana Limited, operators of Dynasty Chinese Restaurant on Saturday joined the growing number of such investors when they added two international cuisines- French and Italian-to their regular Chinese dishes.
Mr Gordon Yeung, Managing Director of Dynasty Ghana Limited, said the opening of the new cuisine is in anticipation of the CAN 2008 which Ghana will host and therefore expecting a host of tourists in the country.
He said it was also to cater for Ghana at 50 celebrations.
Mr Yeung said the company, which had been in existence in the country for the past 15 years, will soon open branches nationwide and expressed the hope to double the current employment avenues for the youth.
He said with the improvement in the Ghanaian economy, there is the need to upgrade the tourism industry to attract more tourists to the country through up-to-date technology in the tourism industry.
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Police assessing Stansted Airport private flights over Epstein ties
3 hours -
Nine arrested in France over death of far-right student
3 hours -
EPA to probe seizure of over 200 suspected galamsey machines at Tema port
3 hours -
Ghana–Russia Center, Kuban Agrarian University seal deal to advance agricultural innovation
4 hours -
Mahama opens maiden Tree Crop Investment Summit, pushes value addition and jobs
4 hours -
Police recover five assault rifles after Bono shootout, one suspect killed
4 hours -
Nana B slams Special Prosecutor over presidential primaries investigations
4 hours -
The ‘Ghana Must Go’ bag of integrity: 3 police officers return GH₵85k
4 hours -
Ghana must help Burkina Faso tackle terror threat – Expert says
4 hours -
Police return GH¢85,000 found on Techiman–Kumasi highway to owner
4 hours -
NSA assures service personnel of prompt payment of outstanding allowances
4 hours -
The Wahala Playbook: A quintessential guide to burying national scandals with internet gossip
4 hours -
Burkina Faso attack: Travel advisory insufficient, urgent security measures needed – Samuel Jinapor
4 hours -
Daily Insight for CEOs: Decision-Making Speed and Quality.
6 hours -
Emmanuel Bedzrah cuts sod for 17 educational infrastructure projects in Ho West
6 hours
