Top administrators from clubs in the Ghana Women’s Premier League attended the first in a series of leadership and development training seminars organized by global gaming and betting brand, Betway.
Resource persons at the programme included the Chief Executive of Centre for Transformational Leadership, Samuel Ntim and James Addison, Founder of the Addison International Centre for Emotional Intelligence, Warren Engelbrecht, Former Operations Manager at Orlando Pirate FC of South Africa and Lydia Monyepao, Chief Operations Officer at the South African Football Association.
Mr Engelbrecht took the participants through a session on conducting a leadership analysis and the development of personal leadership philosophies.
On his part, Mr Ntim taught the participants about the importance of leadership, the essence of leadership and self-leadership, which he described as the highest form of leadership.
“Your leadership ability will determine your effectiveness,” Mr Ntim said.
Madam Monyepao’s session covered organizational culture while Mr Addison instructed the participants on emotional intelligence.
The leadership and development programme was organized by Betway in partnership with the Ghana Football Association in fulfilment of its mandate as Development Partners for the Ghana Women’s Premier League. The programme which was held simultaneously in two locations was attended by representatives of all participating teams in the Ghana Women’s Premier League.
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Digitalisation to help reduce ECG’s commercial losses – Samuel Mahama
- ECG mass disconnection campaign to be sustained indefinitely – Samuel Mahama
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- Former Accra Regional Hospital Medical Director files nomination for Garu
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ugandan parliament passes bill to jail gay people
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah
- Intimidation of journalists is on the rise – Kweku Andoh Awotwi
- I have already won Ayawaso West Wuogon NDC primaries – Fred Nuamah
- Playback: One-one-on with Managing Director of ECG on PM Express
- EC has become an annex of the NPP – Sammy Gyamfi
- If you move right, you don’t need 10 shows to be okay – Kelvyn Boy
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- 3 JoyNews journalists win big at Merck Foundation 2022 Media Recognition Awards
- I want to be President to build a new Ghana –Kwaku Kobeah