It could be Africa’s time to experience Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ world tour as sources say she is considering bringing the anticipated show to Ghana.
“These dates only form part of the experience and there are talks to see if a more family friendly version of her show can be taken to Ghana,” an insider told metro.co.uk.
They continued, “Live Nation is eager for all of its acts to perform in new markets and would like Bey to spearhead it if they can find the right venue and partners on the ground. She is working closely with Ay Hollywood on choreography and has spent the last year producing the live arrangements for the show.”
It was recently announced that the ‘Break My Soul’ singer will perform her ‘Renaissance’ album live this summer with dates confirmed for Europe and North America. It comes more than a week after she performed in Dubai but left fans lingering as she didn’t perform any new tracks from the dance-infused album.
The tour will take place in London, Cardiff, Stockholm, Toronto, Las Vegas, Miami and Houston. Meanwhile, a lot of Beyonce’s fans across Africa complain that she rarely tours there, with her tour legs typically consisting of the Americas, Europe and Oceania.
Beyoncé’s fanbase in Ghana grew tremendously when she featured one of Ghana’s topmost artistes, Shatta Wale, on ‘Already’, a song taken off her ‘Lion King: The Gift’ album in 2019.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display