Being an entrepreneur in the restaurant and hospitality sector can be exciting yet challenging. However, the responsibilities that accompany owning and efficiently operating a restaurant can be cumbersome. Add in promotional and marketing requirements, these end up being placed on the back banner.
This is when business starts to be slow, and you’re left kicking yourself for neglecting your promotional efforts!
Bolt Food, however, for any restaurant owner, worth their salt, should be a key consideration.
Bolt Food doesn’t just offer delivery solutions rather, it is a mobile app that is a robust platform that helps savvy restaurant owners get in touch with hungry locals within a few hours of the day, bringing in new customers and boosting order volume.
Now let’s explore a few options Bolt Food offers that set you for success.
New and popular restaurants are featured on Bolt Food Facebook and Instagram accounts, attracting thousands of viewers per post.
Bolt Food offers promotions (buy one, get one free) and special offers that make your restaurants prominently featured throughout the mobile app.
Bolt Food features your restaurant in award categories, and winners are usually featured in articles, newsletters, social media giveaways, ad campaigns, and many others, giving you that touch of marketing.
When it comes to feedback, Bolt food offers customers the opportunity to input their feedback about the service and the quality of food after every order directly on the app or also make a change or input a new combo preferred as to what was presented as dishes.
Speaking to Eugene Amaning, a customer of Bolt Food, “Ordering on Bolt food app is very convenient, and delivery is very prompt, giving me the touch to see the delivery flow till the food finally gets delivered.
“I will continue to order on the Bolt Food app because it is much cheaper and offers me relaxation and comfort. Knowing my food is on its way with options to either pay electronically or pay upon delivery is even cooler”.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Essipong: The Decaying Sports Stadium
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- Gomoa Okyereko accident: Man narrates how his family of 6 survived horrific crash
- National Cathedral: We need $100m to import steel for work to proceed – Dr Opoku Mensah
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Tighten rules of Public Financial Management Act to cut budget deficit – Terkper
- Adanwomasehene inaugurates 3-unit classroom block for Adanwomase R/C Primary
- Ghana to fully digitize GMet weather observation system
- Climate Change Talks: Loss and Damage Fund and GST take centre stage as AGN strategises for Bonn SB58
- Simon Wilberforce Kwami Tsadidey
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- ATL is official fabric sponsor at Kumasi Fashion Week 2023
- PFAG provides clarity on Yussif Chibsah’s ‘King Faisal player bribe comments’
- CPA Secretary-General meets Leadership of Parliament
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Market queens lead delegation to pick NPP flagbearer nomination forms for Alan Kyerematen
- You’re the one doing politics with your promise to scrap ex-gratia, not me – Nana Akomea to Mahama
- NPP will repeat resounding Kumawu victory in Assin North by-election – Richard Ahiagbah
- Kwame Nkrumah Circle: A memorial of honour or dishonour?